waiting ii

i know you so well, so well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin and Einhyuk arrived at the front of their classroom. The latter opened the door and Somin stepped in. She then followed by Eunhyuk who closed the door first before following his friend. 

 

Eunhyuk is a nice guy. He is happy for what he have as of the moment and has a positive outlook in life. He is completely an opposite being of his friend Somin. Not just in appearance, but also in character. If Eunhyuk is that kind of guy who is super kind, loving, thoughtful and full of bright expressions, Somin isn't. She wears dark clothes which is a visual evidence of her being kinda problematic in the first look. But she really is. 

 

Somin used to be carefree and bright when she was in her elementary and early highschool days. She has a lot of friends. She is bubbly and an epitome of pure loveliness. She excel in extracurricular activities that requires great participation and energy but she also do well in her academics. Everyone in her class likes her and wanted to be talk or be friends with her. 

 

But then, something happened, it was like the day when all the things she thought about the world she is living is a lie. She was nervous and scared. She wanted to speak for herself, for her innocence. But no one wants to listen. She didn't do anything to cause trouble or accident on someone. 

 

She was just there to help, not to kill. 

 

She is not a murderer. 

 

And she will never be. 

 

"Hey, why won't you talk to me? C'mon, Somin-ah." said Eunhyuk but Somin just sighed. She don't know how to talk to someone anymore. 

 

It has only been two months since Eunhyuk found her. After the incident way back in highschool she stopped going to school and meeting someone. She locked herself in her room and cried until she can't cry anymore. 

 

She was just a minor at the time of the incident and the police can't bring her to the jail. There is a law in the country that if a minor commited a crime, the police can't arrest him if he is below eighteen years of age. That was Somin's case at that time. She has been to the courtroom for more than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter