waiting

i know you so well, so well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was yesterday when Somin got a text from an unknown number. She looked at it for so long that it consumed her mind. It was like, the moment when she opened it, her heart begun to beat faster and her mind went somewhere. There were a lot of things  that was inside her head that night. She wasn't even able to sleep well due to the feeling of nervousness and anxiety mixing in her whole body. 

 

You look attractive when you're depressed.

Somin got off of her bed and tried to walk normally towards the bathroom. It is Tuesday and she have a lot of work to do in school so she hurried and finish her daily routine. After an hour, she went to her room and look for clothes to wear. She put on her short black-plaided skirts and a dark-gray sweatshirts with the white converse on her feet. 

 

Thirsty minutes before her first class starts she opened the door of her room and went downstairs. Somin looked for her mom but she didnt saw her and went straight to the refrigerator to get some milk and sweet potatoes. 

 

The sun seems shy this day and send the gloomy clouds instead. While Somin is walking at the side of the street she saw the cat at the gate of the Oh Family smelling the empty can of sardines which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter