changes

i know you so well, so well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day Somin saw Donghae, she was not okay anymore. 

 

By that she means she is not into dark,mordbid things in her life. It is not okay because it feels new to her. She feels empty yet she feels like she is currenlty filling the gap inside her heart and soul. She is sad yet not so sad. She is her usual self but also not. Somin crossed her brows eveytome she thinks of him. 

 

Why would she be thinking of him?

 

For Somin, this is alarming. For she is giving herself a little shade of hope in her life. If the day will come that she will finally be alright then there is no use anymore of her being this crazy. Inside her head, she said, I should have killed myself before he arrived.

 

"Yah! Are you okay? You seem so tense lately?" Somin moved an inch away from Eunhyuk when she heard him. She doesn't want him to say something to her. She doesn't want him to say that she have changed. 

 

"I am fine." she said and suddenly walked away. But Eunhyuk didn't let go of her and went to her side anyway. "Why are you following me? Stop doing this."

 

"Do what?" confuse Eunhyuk asked Somin. He raised his hands and looked at it before he looked at Somin. "I didn't do anything."

 

SSomin can't believe what Eunhyuk is doing. What shejust meant with what she sadi is that she wanted him to stop taling to her. To stop being by her side and just go with his own life. She doesnt want him nor need him. She beleived that she can on with her life without someone helping  her. She doesn't need friends, she said. 

 

Because friends will just come and go. 

 

"Somin-ah, you forgot your milk!" Eunhhuk shouted at the middle of the cafetteria where students are busy doing their own thing. The place is kind of humid due to the number of people inside. Students walking, chatting, eating adn there are even shouts that can be heard from people who are just don't care about what the others are doing as of the moment or what this place should be. 

 

Annoyed, Somin turned and immediately went back to wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter