One

Best Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet and warm breeze of the summer was hitting his face softly, the sun going down in the horizon creating beautiful shades of reds and oranges over Han River. Hyejin hand wrapped around his felt delicate and soft. Jinyoung looked at her.

Her hair that fell over her shoulders was moving gracefully along with the wind, her face was peaceful, looking pretty as always and the loose blue dress that reached her knees making her skin look more clear. There was no doubt that she was beautiful and Jinyoung knew that he was lucky to have her.
As if feeling his stare, Hyejin looked back and gave him a smile.

 

"What?"

 

Jinyoung returned the smile and shook his head "Nothing, you just looked beautiful" and after two years of being together, the words still affected her, making a light blush appear over her cheeks.
She hit her boyfriend softly on the chest making Jinyoung snicker.

 

"Whatever, let's just go. We have dinner with your parents" 

 

"Yes ma'am!"


-

 

"Hyejin dear, this is your last year of medical school right?"

 

"Yes Mrs Park. I was assigned to the ER unit"

 

"Oh! You would be so busy this year are y..."

 

Jinyoung keep eating as he zoned out his mother's and Hyejin's conversation, only looking up briefly to see his father doing funnily the same thing.

This year, as his girlfriend, was his last year of college, and while she was in medical school and would be an incredible doctor, he would get his degree in literature. How did the two meet with such different paths in life? In high school. They were friends for years, even after entering college, so two years ago they decided to tried it and here they were. Jinyoung was okay and felt good with his life.

 

"I hope you and Jinyoung end this year successfully so you can start planning your future wedding"

 

At that Jinyoung came back to reality and looked exasperated at his mom, almost breaking his neck in the process.

 

"Mom..."

 

"What! I'm just saying. A wedding is part of your plans as a couple no?" She said with an eyebrow raised and leaning over the table, her tone will sound challenging if Jinyoung didn't know she was teasing. 

 

Risking a fast look at Hyejin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter