Two

Best Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung looked at his reflection in the mirror, the black slacks and the simple white T-shirt tucked in looking nice enough. Yugyeom told him that though the event was important, it was of no need to go all formal, that it was better something casual.

After he checked himself once more and fixed his hair to the side so it won't cover his eyes, he turned around reaching for his phone, wallet and keys that were on the bed, looking in the process at Jaebum sitting on it and finishing tying his shoes.

The day before the opening, after the guys planned at what time to meet, Jaebum decided to stay with him at his apartment, and he didn't even blink an eye since he was used to his friends staying and dropping by at random times.


"You ready hyung? Yugyeom is gonna kill us"


"Yeah, the opening already started" he stood up quickly and made his way out of the room, Jinyoung following him.


"Just so you know, it was your fault" 


"Well, it wasn't my fault that the movie was so great!"


Jinyoung just rolled his eyes at his friends antics and opening the apartment's door he got out.


-


He started to smooth his slacks once he got out of his car, Jaebum following right after him and closing the passager door. 

He was very impressed with the place where the store was located, in one of the most concurred streets for shopping, the owners definitely knew what they were doing for their business and looking around, his eyes caught the famous store where he was suppose to go.

The structure was simple but stood out clearly from the other's. The front walls were painted a nice shade of grey and had two big beautiful windows with black frames where examples of clothes were displayed, the door was in the middle of them and also had the same black frame and was made of glass. To complete the exterior there was a big nice sight in white capitals letters that read "MTBB".

He really liked the look of it so far and through the windows he could see a lot of people roaming around inside the store, without counting all the people coming in and out of it. Making their way towards it, they were received at the door for a slightly enjoyed Yugyeom and an amused looking Youngjae.


"Where were you?! I told you six pm and it's already seven!" 


"It's Jaebum's fault"


"Whatever, let's just go inside"


Inside the store there was a different story and Jinyoung couldn't help but marvel at it. There were differents types of designs and colors, but what really got his attention was how in one side of the store there were clothes that looked way too expensive and fresh out of a Gucci runaway and in the other side everything looked more casual and with a big relaxed street style. Leather, reds and military jackets all mingle together.

They decided to stop in a corner of the store and chat for a bit before roaming around. Jinyoung decided to talk first, asking Yugyeom.


"How was the opening?"


"It was great! Everyone was excited and more people than expected came. BamBam and Mark hyung are really happy with the result"


"We still haven't meet them" Jaebum commented and Jinyoung hummed in agreement.


"You would have if you hadn't been late! Youngjae meet then, right hyung?"


"Yes! They were really nice and funny, I liked them a lot" a big smile forming in his face while he spoke.


 While listening to his friends, his eyes traveled to a female figure with long brown hair approaching them. His lips turned into a smirk and he whispered to Yugyeom.


"Prepare yourself lover boy" the younger boy furrowed his eyebrows but once he looked in the same direction as him, his whole frame paralyzed. Jaebum and Youngjae snickering when they caught the scene.


"Hi guys! Long time no see, right?"


Nara said cheerfully with a big smile and started to hug each one of them, making Yugyeom face turn more red than what already was when it was his turn.
Nara was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter