Three

Best Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After he got out of his car, he took one of the boxes that were in the back seat and made his way inside the apartment complex, looking for his girlfriend's unit.

 

She and some of her friends and classmates decided that for their last year of medical school they should move to an apartment close to the hospital they would be working with. It was a good idea, for it would make things easier for them, so they went for it. 

Jinyoung had been helping her move out of her parent's house and today, he was bringing some of her stuff that were left in his car. 

 

Finally outside the apartment's door he knocked and after a few seconds the door opened and Hyejin's smiling face greeted him.


"Hi princess"


"Jin!"


She closed the distance between them and went for a quick kiss on the lips, he returned the gesture immediately.


"Come on, that must be heavy"
 

He went inside after she moved to the side.

Her three roommates were in the living room moving boxes or in their phones, and when they took notice of him, he sent them a smile and a small hi, the girls greeting him immediately and warmly until he moved to Hyejin's room, the girl walking behind him.


"Just leave it on the bed. I'll look for a place for it later"


Doing as told, he put the box on he bed and sat beside it. Hyejin took the chair of her desk and sat in front of him.
Like that, they sat there talking for awhile about the typical. The apartment, her roommates, Jinyoung's last college year too,  the guys.


"By the way babe, that's a new hoodie right? It looks good on you"


He looked at her, confused for a second, but when her words finally made sense he went a little cold, trying to not show it much.

Of course his using the famous hoodie he bought and didn't realize it.


"Ah yes, it is" 


Jinyoung forgot about Mark Tuan and their meeting for the most part. 


The memory of what happened a week ago would pop out at randoms times, but with so many things happening, between helping Hyejin and preparing himself for his senior year, he would leave it behind.

 

He had a final decision though. 

 

What Mark did was his problem, he was just a nice dude, that's it, and Jinyoung appreciated the nice gesture. Maybe he would have done the same.

But why he still didn't bring himself to share the encounter with others? He didn't know.


Hyejin's hand over his finally got him out of his thoughts. She was looking him with gentle eyes as she told him a new story and Jinyoung smiled at her 


The fabric of the hoodie feeling heavy but warm over his frame.


-


"Jinyoung where are you?!" Jaebum shouted through the phone, the loud music wasn't helping either.

 

Closing his eyes, he tried to calm down, Jinyoung just got here and he was already irritated. He hated this stuff, but his friends bugging him to no end for him to come was the only reason he came.


"I'm at the bar"


"WHAT?!" 


"AT THE BAR!"


"Okay! Wait for me"


While waiting for Jaebum he looked around. People were  dancing around, others were making out, others were absolutely drunk. Night clubs weren't much his thing. 

Jaebum did come for him and immediately dragged him to the boot where their friends were, of course, after telling him to stop looking like a whiny child.
 
What surprised him was that not only was Youngjae and Yugyeom but also some other friends and Nara, who was talking with a guy that he didn't know, he looked at Yugyeom who was sporting a massy annoyed face, really funny actually, and he was about to comment about it when Jaebum interrupted him.


"Jinyoung this is Jackson, Nara's friend" he gestured to the guy beside her who immediately stood up at the mention of his name.


"Hey man, nice to meet you" the guy shook his hand and gave a friendly smile. He greeted him too and nodded at him. He was actually nice.


Glancing at Yugyeom, the younger was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter