(you should never) just let him stay

(like an elepha-) Dragon in the China Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next few moments, the dragon just stared, its round black eyes boring holes into Yoongi's pyjama-clad chest (it was too short to actually look the wizard in the eye!). The latter glared back with similar ferocity, feeling territorial like the cat his mother wanted him to get.

The baby dragon struggled for another minute, its comically small wings attempting to launch it back in the air and suddenly, it was no more – or better yet, it changed.

And Yoongi definitely did not expect that. Now, it wasn't that he did not know about shifters and all of their abilities (and why they made such amazing familiars and all that, according to his aunt that had this weird snake-like woman (who gave the younger wizard the creepy, by the way) as her 'trusted bond' but that he had expected it to be a baby – or a young child. A full-grown dragon was supposed to be well, full-grown.

This boy was small – shorter than Yoongi as a dragon, and even tinier when human, but definitely not young – not even teenager-young.

He did have a child-like wonder to his eyes, chubby cheeks and hands that were the smallest the wizards had ever seen, but the stranger couldn't have been much younger than him for sure. He was oddly muscular for his slight frame, with thick thighs, (abs!) and.. Oh yeah.

He was completely .

It was silent again, the dragon-turned human frozen for a bit, his hands buried in his hair that was the same gold of his scales. Hr still had his wings that seemed a little bigger this way, wider than his shoulders and sprawling out above his heads a little before they finally came to wrap around his form. They were littered with silvers and gold, the now-setting sun (it was getting late) causing them to glimmer.

He was definitely a sight, but that was basically every other mythical creature as well – apparently that was what made them so unique.

“The door is that way, if you don't want to try and fall to your death. Obviously you aren't the best at flying.” Yoongi sounded harsh even to himself (okay, maybe not), so he definitely did not expect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter