(do NOT) let him wear your clothes

(like an elepha-) Dragon in the China Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first evening with Jimin was, well, eventful (and honestly, a total and complete catastrophe according to Yoongi. Part of it was merely because he was not used to having anyone in his home, the other part was, well...

“Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi!” The younger bounced after him, trying to keep up with the wizard's unusually fast pace as he made a beeline to his room. There was no way he was going to let the runt stay in his room. 
“Couch, kid. Couch. Just because you need to stay close to me, doesn't mean that you have to be breathing down my neck.” he hissed, running a hand through his hair – he definitely seemed to be doing that a lot recently.” You can use the bathroom if you really need to and, for magic's sake, don't you have some clothes?”

Jimin pouted at that before shaking his head – wings opening to show off his (undeniably attractive) form. It was easy to admit that he was decent-looking, but why did he have to torment the young wizard by being 'his' (very much unwanted) familiar?

For all he knew, it could have easily been just a lie, he could have been some sort of crafty burglar who was just waiting for the right moment but..

First of all, dragons were born filthy rich. Since there weren't so many of them now, they had a lot of cash to burn once they were old enough – their parents that often abandoned them when they hatched leaving them quite a lot to spend. (and then there was those that stuck around and spoiled their kids, apparently they were not that different from humans that thought new clothes mattered more than affection did. While Yoongi only sought the first one (and mostly to keep his comfortable lifestyle) even he knew that well, he was a little messed up in the brain.

Secondly, well, just like how the dragon knew who Yoongi was for him, the older had to admit that he also felt the 'pull' his mother had described to him. Although, it could have been just nausea (it was not that easy to tell, really), and it felt wrong to push it away. He could only hope that after seven weeks passed, it would fade and he could live the way he had always wanted to. Denying one bond did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter