Final

Its You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri stretched her limbs as she checked the time on her phone and it says 5:00pm, time for her to pack up. She unlocked her phone smiling at her wallpaper, a selca of her and Yena. After staring for a couple of minute on her wallpaper Yuri sent a message to Yena telling that she is already done with her work and the duck can fetch her now.


From: My Ducky<3

Im already here outside.


To: My Ducky<3

Wait for me there :-*


Yuri fixed herself one last time checking herself on the small mirror on her table after applying some powder and liptint, she also sprayed perfume. After that, she grabbed her bag walking towards the lobby where her bestfriend is waiting for her. Upon arriving the area it is not the scene she was expecting.


"Hi Yuri!"


"J-jaehwan oppa what are you doing here?" Yuri glanced at Yena, she saw the disappointment, anger and sadness in Yena's eyes and she hates it big time.


"I wanna ask you out for dinner" Jaehwan flashed her charming smile, but it doesn't have any effect on Yuri. Her major concern right now is the duck who's about to kill someone with her glares.


"Im sorry oppa.. But I promised Yena to have dinner with her tonight"


"Oh is that so? Maybe Yena won't mind me tagging along, right Yena? Besides, its my free time and I kinda want to spend it with you" 


"Yeah sure! Its not like I have another choice and I am not a rude person unlike someone" Yena said with full of sarcasm. Yuri bit her lower lip feeling guilty.


"So its settled then! Let's go!" Jaehwan said excitedly.


"Oppa can you go first? I need to use the bathroom"


"Sure!"


Yuri let out a big sigh, she faced her bestfriend who is now watching her every move.


"Come with me" she dragged Yena to the nearest bathroom, luckily there is no one inside aside from them.


"Yena-yah" she called, but the latter refused to look at her.


She cupped Yena's face caressing her cheeks as she guides it to face her "My ducky" still, Yena's eyes is not looking at her.


"Babe" Yuri said sweetly and it made Yena instantly look at her "Should I call you 'babe' from now on to get your attention?" Yuri scoffed.


"Yena babe listen, I didn't know that he is going to be here, he did not notify me. I will make it up to you later I promise hmm?" Yuri wrapped her arms around Yena's neck hugging the sulking girl.


Yena hugged her by the waist pulling her closer leaving no space between them "Promise?"


"I promise. Stop being jealous now" Yuri retract herself from the hug arms resting on Yena's shoulders.


"Im not jealous!" Yena frowned


"You are!" 


"No, im not"


"Jealous ducky"


"Why would I be jealous?!"


"Because you love me" 


"Touché" Yena mumbled as she leaned her forehead in Yuri's "Fine, I admit it. Im jealous as Yuri"


"Tsk language duck. Let's save this talk for later ok? Let's get over this " Yuri hissed


"Language Jo Yuri" Yena giggled. 


"Whatever let's go!" She dragged Yena again. 


Yuri and Yena got freaking irritated because Jaehwan chose an expensive resto again, way to ruined their plan. The two bestfriends sat beside each other while Jaehwan sat across them telling stories about his day and it irked Yena more, she wants to block him but she knows Yuri will get mad at her so she kept shut for the sake of Yuri.


"Order anything you want its on me since I invited you guys here, the dishes here are kinda expensive so..." he smirked at Yena. 


'So he is boasting huh?"


"Your point is?" Yena's tone is cold.


"I can afford it" Jaehwan answered, still smirking at Yena


"And Im not?" Yena can feel her blood boiling inside, and she going to explode any minute now.


Jaehwan shrugged his shoulder in a smugly manner "Better save your few bills"


'Oh boi wrong move' Yuri gulped hard.


Yena chuckled in amusement as she clasped her hands on the table "Few bills? Who? Me?" she pointed on herself


"HEY!! WHAT'S UP DUCK!!!" Yuri sigh in relief, feeling thankful to her other bestfriend for breaking the tension between Yena and Jaehwan.


"What are you doing here Kwangbae?" Yuri asked, Hyewon pulled a chair beside Jaehwan then she picks up the menu scanning it already.


"Yena invited me here" 


"Oh I see" now its Yena's turn to smirk.


'Let's see who has a few bills' Yena smiled at her thought


Yep, she texted her bestfriend regarding her situation, Hyewon rushed to the resto to save her bestfriend's . And as expected Hyewon ordered multiple dishes and the most expensive ones on the menu. Jaehwan gulped watching how  the girl eat non-stop, there goes his paycheck. After eating Jaehwan asked for their bill, his eyes widened upon seeing the total bill, with a trembling hands he pulled out his wallet counting the bills. While counting for his money Jaehwan was sweating bullets, he knew he is doomed.


"What's taking you so long?" Yena asked, this time she knew victory is on her side.


Hyewon being a nosy girl she is sometimes leaned on Jaehwan taking a peek on his wallet and she gasped in horror "HOLY YENA!! HIS MONEY IS NOT ENOUGH TO PAY OUR BILL!!"


"Is that so?"


"N-NO!! I CAN PAY!!" He stuttered, he can't even look at them properly.


"What do you mean you can? Your few bills can't handle it" Hyewon exposed him which made him blushed furiously from embarassment.


"Kwangbae give me the bill please" Yena asked for the bill, she chuckled and she shook her head while looking at the bill. She took out her loaded wallet from her bag and counting money bills to pay. 

 

"Can we go now? Im going to see Eunbi!" Hyewon said.


"Sure! Let's go now" Yena went for Yuri's hand holding it tightly as they exit the restaurant.


"Im going first! See you later mah friends!! Ciao!!" Hyewon rode her car driving to where Eunbi is.


Jaehwan cleared his throat trying to gain Yuri's attention "Uhmm Yuri do want me to take you home?"


And that's the final straw for Yena, she step up in front of Yuri to face Jaehwan "She's going home with me, besides my car is here" pointing at the black Bugatti Veyron.


Jaehwan's jaw dropped, he was not expecting Yena to own that kind of car. Heck! It was one of the most expensive cars!


"HELP!!! HELP!!!" their attention was caught by the voice. Jaehwan rushed back inside the restaurant followed by Yuri and Yena. On the floor, a man on his 40's lying unconciously. Jaehwan doing CPR to the guy.


"What happened to him?" Yena asked the companion of the guy.


"He choked on his meat then he collapsed" the girl said while crying.


Yena nodded her head as she faced Yuri "Jjoyul I will finish this quick ok?" 


Confusion is all over on Yuri's face, she watched Yena pouringt the alcohol on her hand washing it.


"Move" Yena said to Jaehwan, but Jaehwan just look at her and won't even budge. 


"I SAID MOVE!" she pushed Jaehwan with all her might. First, she checked the pulse point of the patient on his neck checking if his heartbeat is still stable, she sigh in relief. 


'CPR won't save his life' she took out her small swiss army knife washing it with the alcohol. 


Yena unbottoned the polo shirt and the pants of the unconcious man to let him breathe properly but she knows the guy will have a difficulty in breathing any minute now because there is something blocking his air way.


"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Jahewan yelled but Yena ignored him.


She took a deep breath 'You can do this Yena, this is your field. God help me pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter