Chapter 2

Its You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: Jjoyul<3

Where are you?

From: Jjoyul<3

Im already in the office, why?


To: Jjoyul<3

Nothing. Just checking up on you. Want me to fetch you later?


From: Jjoyul<3

Its ok. Jaehwan said he will fetch me here and send me home later.


To: Jjoyul<3

Oh ok. Take care.


From: Jjoyul<3

You too. Take care<3


Yena threw her phone as she groaned 'Jaehwan again? Tss' 


"Confess or lose her" Hyewon said not even bothering to look up on her sulking friend because she is too busy playing games on her switch.


Hyewon and Yena are now at the apartment rooftop killing time. The rooftop is their favorite hide out, they even decorate it and they put a wooden bed so they can lay down whenever they want. 


"What if she..." 


"Stop with the 'what if's' take a risk Yena" Hyewon cut the duck


"Im just waiting for the right time"


"There is no right time when the right person is already in front of you" 


"You know what, you are right. There is no point of waiting anymore, it has been a long over due now. And Yuri is worth to take a risk"


"So when are you going to confess?"


"On our date this saturday" Yena grinned at her friend, feeling giddy at the thought of Yuri being her girlfriend.


"Yah ducky! You look like an idiot right now!" Hyewon laugh teasing Yena "Remember this duck no matter what happens I am here to support you"


"Thanks Hye. You are the best! And also, get that grumpy landlady!"


"Soon Yena, soon" Hyewon smirked.


"What are you two doing here?" 


"OUCH!!" Hyewon startled and dropped her switch right on her pretty face, she sat up glaring at the girl, but ber gaze soften realizing it was the landlady 


"Hi Eunbi, we are just killing some time here" she said sounding so whipped.


"Don't you guys work?" Eunbi asked in an intimidafing manner.


"I work at night and Yena here is on a break" 


Eunbi scoffed "Lazy bums I see. Anyways, its the end of the month im going to collect your payments later"


"We can give it to you now" Yena said, ready to get her wallet.


"Not now, Im in a hurry"


"Where are you going?" Hyewon asked while checking the girl's outfit, 3 inches black high heels sboes, pencil skirt, white long sleeve polo topping with black coat, hair in a ponytail. Damn! Gorgeous!!


"Im off to my new work" Eunbi answered squinting her eyes at Hyewon who just boldly check her out 


"Where?"


"At KK Corp. You asked too much questions. Im going now. Bye!"


Hyewon's mouth gaped open 'KK Corp?! I am so going to call daddy later'


"Shut you mouth Kwangbae or insects will come in there" Yena chuckled


"Yena-yah did she just say KK Corp?" 


"Ahuh, looks like the odds are on your side mah friend" she tapped Hyewon's back.


"Be right back!" She jumped off the wooden bed wearing her slippers.


"Where are you going?"


"Im going to call daddy! My love life is at stake here duck. See you later!!" Yena shook her headwhile watching her bestfriend dashing off the stairs.


"Go get your girl Kwangbae!!!" Yena cheered for Hyewon.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yuri opened her apartment's door, taking off her shoes by the door not even bothering to turn on the lights. 


"Yuri-ah is that you?" Yuri shrieked, startled by the voice.


"What the heck Yena!! I almost had a heart attack!!!" She protested. The duck has been lying on her bed waiting for her until she comes home. 


"Don't worry I will save you if that happens" Yena walk turning on the light, stopping in front of Yuri "What took you so long?" She asked while staring at Yuri's eyes.


"Jaehwan took me out for dinner" there it is again, the sadness in Yena's eyes, Yuri fronwed a bit "Are you ok?"


"Yeah, of course Im ok. Why wouldn't I be?" Yena faked a smile although her heart is shattering into pieces.


Yuri stepped forward only leaving a good 4 inches between her and the duck, gaze not leaving Yena. She grabbed Yena's hands wrapping it on her own.


"Something's bothering you?" She asked softly.


"Its nothing Jjoyul, Im ok"


"Are you sure?"


"Yes, Im sure"


'No, Im not ok'


'My heart is breaking'


'But I have no rights to demand beacuse I am just your bestfriend'


Yena's eyes are glistening with tears and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter