Chapter 1

Its You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?!" Yuri said while glaring at the girl through her vanity mirror


"I am always here Jo Yuri" Yena rolled her eyes before shoving a spoonful of rice in


"Then why are you always having your breakfast here everyday? Seriously Choi Yena you're consuming all of my stocks here"


"Its not like im not buying you new stocks!" Yena argued


"That's the point!! Eat at your apartment so you won't have to eat here everyday gosh!" 


"Oh so you don't want me here?" 


"N-no!! Its not like that!"


"Then what?" Yuri saw it, the sadness in Yena's eyes. Her heart clenched to that, she didn't mean to hurt her bestfriend. Guilt is eating her, Yena must be annoying all of the time but she can't deny the fact that she needs Yena in her life. They have been together since kids, when she moved out of her parents house, Yena followed her. Yena always followed her wherever she goes saying that someone needs to protect her. And Yena is keeping her oath, she does protect Yuri at all cost, though she is going over board sometimes.


"Goodmorning love birds!!!" Yuri rolled her eyes at the new intruder.


"Goodmorning Kwangbae!!!" Yena's mood turned 180° seeing her other bestfriend.


"What's with the face Yuri? Yena did something again, didn't she?" Hyewon a.k.a Kwangbae as her bestfriends called her asked the sulking hamster.


"She is being annoying as usual. And you too, why are you guys have to eat here in the morning?" 


"Because its lonely to eat alone Yuri" that statement from Hyewon kept her mum.


 Hyewon smiled timidly at her while Yena was eating quietly. Now she knows the reason, Yena is the type of a person who doesn't like the feeling of being alone nor neglected. She prefers to have someone as her company. The three of them grew up together, Yena and Hyewon came from a wealthy family while Yuri came from an average family. But Yena and Hyewon's family chose to live simply as they want their children to grow up responsible and not some typical brat rich kids, and both families succeeded on that, Yena and Hyewon grew up as a very down to earth human beings. Yuri never felt, even once that she is not on the same level as her two bestfriends. After college, they moved out from their parents house and rented an apartment in town. And since they are already grown ups they decided to rent one apartment for each of them for some privacy purposes, but they have each other's apartment keys. So, privacy is gone. 


Yuri stood up, fixing her dress and make up one more time. 


"Where are you going this early anyways?" Yena asked while eyeing the latter.


"Im going on a date" 


"A date? This early?"


"Yeah, he said its his free time"


"And why do you have to dress up like that?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter