SEQUEL 1

I know I'm not the only one

Since that night. Both Mina and Chaeyoung had been busy.

Since Chaeyoung is a graduating student, and her finals are coming. While Mina, she just ended her whatever has been going on with her and Bambam. 

She tried pursuing the younger but whnever she ask the shorter girl for a free time, the girl just decline saying she still have something to finish. But the thing is, she knows her lover too much that it also pained her to know that the younger one was actually trying to mend her shattered heart because of Mina's sin by actually busying herself. And it hurted Mina more than what she imagined.

 

 

 

Mina's birthday is nearing, and she didn't expect Chaeyoung to ask her out. Sadly both of their schedule are packed so the date is actually a week after her birthday.

 

The D-Day have arrived. Mina tried her best to impress her lover and was determined to get her back. Sh edon't know why, but even if she never even lost the girl, she still want to put lots of effort to get her back.

She wore a sleeveless yellow dress, paired with a flat black shoes, added a light make up and sprayed some perfume all over her body.

She looked once more in the mirror. "This is it....." she mumbled to herself.

She breath deeply, before nodding to herself and walked out the door.

 

 

She is a bit early. Their agreement is at 11 at lunchtime so they can eat out together, but she is already in the restaurant around 10:25. 

The thing is, Chayoung also arrived early, already walking in at exactly 10:30. Surprise was seen on the new comer's face while Mina's surpressed a smile.

She thought that the girl never changed despite her scolding her lover that it's okay to be late.

Upon closer inspection, Mina noticed how Chaeyoung looked paler, and thinner. Her heart squeezed at the site.

"Hey..." Chaeyoung weakly greeted.

"...Hi." Mina replied. "You're early."

"So are you." Chaeyoung smiled timidly and sat in front of Mina.

Silence engulfed them. Both side feeling the akwardness and the uncomfortable atmosphere.

"..... let's go order.." Chaeyoung signalled the waiter.

 

After eating lunch together, the two did a lot of activities. They window shopped, and stopped by the carnival they passed by.

Mina noticed the difference in Chaeyoung's behavior. And noticed how cold she is acting.  But still, she tried her best.

The two didn't notice the time. And they decided to go to their favorite restaurant.

 

 

The two now sat in silence. Akwardness filling them more

A cough from the waiter interrupted their endless fidgeting.

Both looked up to the smiling girl.

"The usual?" The waiter asked.

The thing is, the crews here already know them both as this is the place the two eat at whenever they celebrate any occassion.

Mina was about to say yes when Chaeyoung held out a hand.

Both girl looking at the cub that was scanning the Menu.

"Just coffee for me. Lattè" Chaeyoung tiredly smiled.

"Okay..." the waiter just ignored the fact that the latter looks unwell. "How about you miss?" She turned to Mina.

Mina gulped, trying her best to not show a pained expression. "Just an americano."

The waitress jotted it down and suggested if the both of them would like some cake, on the house, which the both of them humbly accepted.

 

 

The silence once again engulfed the both of them. Even when their order was served, no one talked. 

Since it's still early for dinner time, there are only a few customer in the restaurant.

Finally having the courage to talk, Mina started the conversation "You look tired." 

The latter just nodded. Touching her lattè

"You're overworking yourself again, aren't you?" 

Chaeyoung looked up to her for a moment with a blank expression, and looked down at her drink "....have to....." she mumbled

"........Why?" Mina asked, actually asking why did the girl ignored her for ages and why she is like this, acting cold.

"For a passing grade."

"You know that is not what I meant." Mina sat up straigth.

"Why?" The latter asked her back.

Mina flinched at the respond.

"...why?....." she asked in a tone that says 'waht do you mean 'why?'

Chaeyoung gulped, trying to swallow her tears, they were seating beside the window so she looked outside.

"Why would you do that?"

With this, Mina completely understood what their topic is.

Mina stayed quiet.

"Is there something wrong about me?" Chaeyoung asked with a tiny, hurted voice.

But she doesn't have a respond. She don't know what to say. She doesn't know how to explain. Her alread shattered heart shattered more with the realization that she don't know why she did that.

"No......"

"Then why?" The latter asked calm as ever.

"........I'm sorry b-baby. I-I didn't know why I did that, but I promise I-I will make it up to you o-okay?" Mina stammered a bit as she was already shaking a bit at the thought of Chaeyoung breaking up with her.

"........." the latter just stared out the window, not doing anything, but tears are already streaming down her face.

Mina took this silence as the opportunity to explain herself in whatever way she could. 

She quickly wiped her tears and hel Chaeyoung's hand.

"I am really sorry Chaeyoung. I promise that I won't do it again. I really don't know why I did that. But really! I don't know what to do without you Chaeng. I really love you. I am sorry"

Chaeyoung retracted her hand and another squezed in Mina's heart was felt.

".....I'm sorry......... I am so sorry......" Mina weakly said, bowing her head.

After a minute of another silence, Chaeyoung spoke.

"Do you know what it feels like?" 

Mina looked up and met woth Chaeyoung's gaze.

The black orbs that she used to drown into was drowning in tears. The face where smile never left lookong hurted and serious. And Mina never hated herself more than how much she hate herself at the moment.

"I'm tired........ Mina....." Chaeyoung weakly smiled, never reaching her eyes like it used to.

Mina blinked her tears.

"No Chaeyoung, We can fix this. Please. Let's fix it."

Chaeyoung just looked at her with a tired gaze.

"......please........." Mina bowed her head again, trying to surpress her sobs.

after a moment.....

"I need space, Mina."

Mina quickly glanced up at this.

Another set of tears b out of her eyes.

"Chaeyoung.......please...... we can fix this...... I already ended whatever is goin on with us. He even insisted on continueing it but I declined , That's how much I love you! Please Chae-"

"Then why did you cheat on me when you love me?" Chaeyoung interrupted.

"Why would you even do that in the first place?"

Chaeyoung looked back at the view outside while Mina bowed her head again.

"Is it because I don't have a ?"

"Hell No-" 

Chaeyoung interrupted her again. "Is it because I'm not tall? Is it because I'm not old enough or matured enough?"

".....Chae. it's not that. What is done is done. We can sti-"

"No, Mina. Just because it's already in the past, doesn't mean I am not hurting."

"I am also in Pain!"

"Of course you are!"

Their voice sligthly higher thatn the normal pitch. Both of them noticed the ruckus they made.

Chaeyoung picked her jacket up and put some bills on the table and left. Mina quickly following after.

 

They are now sitting at the bench of a park. And they just sat there for hours. People passing by, and the more time passes, the less the crowd becomes.

 

Mina never stopped crying. So she just silently let the tears fall on her cheeks.

 

"We can fix this Mina." Chaeyoung started, staring at the distance.

With this, Mina glanced at her with hope.

"But.... I still need space." 

And once again, Mina's hope was gone. Mixed feeling starting to grow.

"You said we can fix this."

"Yes. We can."

"Then why?"

"I need to fix myself first."

"What more do you need to fix yourself. You are al-"

Chaeyoung scoffed. " Perfect?" She continued Mina's word.

"Then why would you cheat on me when I'm already perfect?"

chaeyoung looked at Mina.

"It ing hurts. Mina. I'm confused. If I am perfect in your eyes, why would you find someone to..... to" Chaeylung swallowed.

"It's just a one time mistake!"

"Exactly! A one time mistake that is enough to make me doubt myself and get hurt just thinking of it!"

Mina stopped responding.

"It hurts you know....." Chaeyoung weakly said.

"Am I that ugly? Am I that short?"

"No..."

"Am I lacking something? Am I not enough?

"NO!" 

Both sides were sobbing hard.

"Did I not do something you want? Did I really lacked on loving you?" Chaeyoung continued.

"Of course I admit, I lack something, everybody does."

"....no.."

"Even you Mina. You lacked something from everybody. But never in our entire relationship that I tried to find that in another person because I love the way you lacked because that is one of your flaws!"

after a while, Chaeyoung calmed down.

"Just like you said. What's done is done. It's already in the past. But I still have to mend my wound in the present cause by the past, for the future."

Mina was still sobbing.

Chaeyoung took of her jacket and placed it on Mina.

"I really need some space."

And with that. Chaeyoung left.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

yooooooooow! I didn't proof read this, so I am sorry for grammatical errors and wrong spellings.

There would be another sequel. I am currently having a writer's block. So I decided to write the sequel. Anyway, please continue on supporting me and if you like, please read the story I am currently writing entitled 'My Own Story'

 

I LOVE YOU ALL. MWAAAPS