I know Im not the only one

I know I'm not the only one

She didn’t know why she didn’t ignore the chat she received that night. Usually she will ignore any “Hi” or “Hello” or whatever kind of message that she receives that’s not from her girlfriend or friends and relatives. She didn’t know why she replied “Hi.”

 

Mina has already been talking to Bambam for months. It started from casual exchange of messages, to flirty ones.

The guys is well aware that the girl is already taken, he promised to not to tell a single soul about their hidden relation ship.

 

                                                                                                                                                          BAMBAM

Sup Beautiful, hope u r enjoying ur night with your GIRL.

You can ditch her for me if you like ;)

I will make your night sweeter.

 

Mina chuckled at the message she received. She finds it ridiculous to talk with Bambam as he constantly tries to take her away from her girlfriend.

She’s not gonna lie, she enjoys talking to Bambam. He is good in talking into a girl’s heart. Always saying sweet nothings and smooth lines.

 

“Mina?” a soft voice suddenly interrupted her from thinking of the right word to reply to the text.

She hummed in response, not taking her gaze away from the phone.

“Are you enjoying our date?” a hint of sadness can be heard from the younger girl, but of course Mina didn’t notice as her attention is not fully on the girl.

“Of course baby. Why wouldn’t I?” She replied after sending her text. She decided to put her phone away to enjoy the rest of the night.

“You seem busy. You should have told me, I wouldn’t have put reservation and let you do your work.” Chaeyoung replied. Ever since they started eating, the latter couldn’t take her attention away from her phone which led Chaeyoung in to thinking that she is busy with work.

“Nooooo! No nonono. It’s fine. I wouldn’t miss our 7th anniversary for the world” she smiled.

 

They’re already together since Mina’s senior year in high school. Now, Chaeyoung’s in her last year of College, while Mina works.

“This is the first time I saw you in weeks, I’m sorry I couldn’t make time, It’s just that, the professors gave us so many projects” Chaeng smiled sadly at her girl.

She has been busy these days due to her projects. She can’t fail a single subject, she’s a graduating students. So she put more efforts in studying.

 

“Really, babe, It’s fine” Mina pecked chaeyoung’s pouting lips. “I missed you too.”

 

 

After the date, Mina has been rejecting some of chaeyoung’s invitation to meet with bambam. Heck, she’s not even showing up without a word sometimes. But chaengs not asking anything.

She’s not questioning the older girl, which she find weird since the cub is the possessive type, she get jealous in small things. She shrugged it at the thought of the girl just maturing.

 

 

 

 

These days, she can feel chaeyoung’s constant gaze on her. Whenever she met the younger ones stare, the latter would just smile, though Mina had been dating Chaeyoung for years, she knows the girls inside and out.

She noticed the hollow look in chaeyoung’s eyes, seconds before smiling, the look of being in pain.

 

 

 

                                           My Cub🐯

Hey Babe, want to go out?

                                                                                                                                                 Can’t. :< I have somewhere to go today.

                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sorry :<

Its okay. Be careful okay? I still have to marry you.

I love you 💓

                                                                                                                                                                                           Love you too💓

 

Even at small things like this, the smaller girl never failed to make her heart beats fast.

Chaeyoung may not be good at words. But the latter is sweet in gestures.

 

Forgetting the date today, she refused chaengs invitation to meet with Bambam.

She is now getting ready for their meet up. When she unlocked her phone, she frozed. Bambam’s message is on read. She remember not opening the said message before she took a bath.

Then it hit her.

She forgot that when she and chaeyoung reached their 5th anniversary, they decided to exchange their password.

She panicked when she realized that the younger girl knew about her affairs.

Of course she knew.

Its been half a year already.

But why is the girl not asking question, Why is the girl haven’t ask for a break up yet, Why does the girl acts the usual whenever they together? Maybe she doesn’t know?

 

She just shrugged and concluded that she accidentally opened their chat box, that’s why its on read.

She then, continued preparing and went out to meet Bambam.

 

 

After their dinner, the two had bid their goodbyes and went on their own way.

 

 

Mina is a few blocks away from her apartment when it suddenly poured hard.

She forgot to bring an umbrella, so she had to run.

 

She reached her apartment soaking wet. She quickly took a hat bath to avoid getting sick and went to bed.

 

 

Morning came and she feel her head ache.

She had a fever.

She groaned as she reach for her phone on the nightstand to read the messages.

 

She opened Bambam’s message first.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                    BAMBAM

Hey Princess. Hope you enjoyed our dinner last night.

Goodmorning, it rained hard last night, hope you didn’t get sick

I still have to take you away from a certain cub ;)

 

 

 

She chuckled once again for the guy’s ridiculousness. She then opened her girlfriends chat, not bothering to reply to the guy’s message.

                       

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                             My Cub🐯

Good Morning Baby

Do you want me to pick you up?

                                                                                                                                                                              Cant go to work baby :<

                                                                                                                                                                                          I have a fever :<

                                                                                                                                                                                                Read. 8:12 am 

 

 

She frowned at the lack of response from her girlfriend. Feeling her head ache get worse, she decided to get back to sleep

 

 

 

 

She woke up at the feeling of movements beside her. When she opened her eyes, she saw her cub putting a tray on her bedside.

 

 

“You’re awake” Chaeyoung smiled, while putting the tray on the nightstand.

She then took a wet towel, then put it on the sick girl’s forehead.

 

“what about school?” Mina frowned at the thought of the younger girl skipping classes.

 

Chaeyoung chuckled, then peck the pouting lips. “I called in sick. I have to take care of my girl”

 

Mina smiled. She thought that the girl can get any guy or woman whipped for her by her simple gestures.

 

 

Chaeyoung took care of Mina the whole day. Feeding her, making her take her medicine, changing the towel on her forehead.

When night came, she changed mina’s attire to a more comfy one.

 

 

When she is about to leave, the older girl grabbed her wrist.

 

“Please stay.”

 

The younger one obliged to her request, and sat beside her. Mina immediately snuggled closer and hugged the younger girl.

This is one of her favorite moment in the world. Just them, cuddling in the bed.

 

 

You and me we made a bow.”  

 

The younger girl started singing.

 

Mina closed her eyes as she listened to the girl’s angelic voice.

 

“For better or for worse.”

 

The older girl unconsciously smiled as she remembered why she fell in love with this small girl.

The latter is not good with words, but she settled in showing small gestures like this.

Chaeyoung is a sweet girl in nature.

No sweet words or smooth talking can make up with her.

 

Mina remembered how she have so many jackets and hoodies in her closet.

It’s all her girlfriend’s, somehow, everytime they go out, the younger girl ends up lending Mina her jacket or hoodies.

 

 

‘I can’t believe you let me down.”

 

Mina then frowned when she noticed the message the lyrics of the song the girl was singing.

But the proof's in the way it hurts”

 

Mina’s heart broke when she heard the crack in the girl’s voice while singing the line.

It seems like the girl is trying to hold her tears back. While the latter stayed still, not moving at all.

 

“For months on end I've had my doubts.”

 

Mina remembered the “on read” message yesterday…….

 

“Yesterday?” she thought.

 

Then she remembered the date.

 

Its their monthsary.

 

She felt another pang in her heart at the thought of the girl enduring the pain.

 

“Denying every tear

I wish this would be over now

But I know that I still need you here”

 

The older girl felt the latter shake.

She is trying so hard not to move, as the cub thought she was sleeping.

 

“You say I'm crazy.

'Cause you don't think I've known what you've done”

 

 

A single tear escaped from her closed eyes.

She remembered all the things the girl did for her.

How she smoothly get the girl at the safer side of the sidewalk.

How the girl took her hand and put it in her pocket whenever she notice her shiver.

How the girl would walk her home despite how late it is.

She is so different than the guy she is entertaing.

He is just words and promises.

She let out a small sob as the thought of the girl knowing her affair but decided to trust her, wait for her, to admit her mistake.

How the girl endured months of rejection from her. But why isn’t the girl talking to her? Why is the girl calm? Why isn’t she mad? Did she open my account? Does she read our messages? Does she know?

 

“But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one.”

 

The younger girl’s voice cracked at the last sentence.

She couldn’t hold it anymore, she cried silently beside the not-so-sleeping girl.

Chaeyoung is young, but she is no fool.

She already knew since before their anniversary but decided to not say anything.

She read all of their conversations.

It’s so painful, it feels like your heart that is already shuttered was turning into a finer dust, but she endured it as she loved the penguin so much.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung's heart is really in pain and she wants to cry her heart out.

Since she was sure that her love is already sleeping, she decided to leave.

The younger girl stood up, heading to the door. She opened it. Before she leave, she looked at the sleeping figure sadly and left.

 

 

When Mina heard the door shut, she then cried her heart out at the thought of the younger girl giving up on her. She needed to fix their relationship. No, she have to save it, she want to save it. As she love the younger girl so much, she would never let her go. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sup guuys, authornim heere. Just wanna tell this is a true story. But the sequel after is not. Hope you enjoy :)