[!NEW] - EXTRA 0.2

through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THROUGH
THEYEARS

 

E X T R A
0 . 2

 

 

 

 

[ 2020 ]

#1.



 

Loud blaring tunes of an alarm echoes inside the room, waking Baekhyun up instantly. He huffs a little, feeling the soreness of his right arm as he gains consciousness. He let the alarm ring for a few more seconds before he reached out with his free hand to turn it off. The room is still illuminated by the sun that is seeping through the curtain, indicating that a new day is about to start.

 

He turned his head a little when he felt something moving next to him, strands of hair tickling his bare skin. Baekhyun smiled at the sight of you still deep in your slumber, your lips pursed a little and your brows are furrowing unconsciously in your sleep. Nonetheless, how often he wakes up to your sleeping state, Baekhyun still finds you endearing, beautiful even.

 

“Baby, wake up.” He says, leaning closer to nudge his nose against yours. You whined at it, burying your head on the crook of his neck instead of waking up.

 

“Sweetheart,” Baekhyun leans down to press his lips on the side of your exposed neck, “wake up.” Then a slight nip, knowing it is your sensitive spot.

 

You groaned at it, looping your arm around his waist as you hug him closer to your body. Mumbling to him, “Five more minutes.”

 

By now, you’re already awake. But who’s Baekhyun to deny five more minutes of morning cuddles? So he lets you nuzzle your nose to his neck, enjoying the close proximity you both shared with his legs tangled with yours under the blanket, and birds chirping in the background.

 

Spending the mornings with you is one of his favorite routines, he loves to stand next to you in front of the bathroom sink as the both of you freshen up from the slumber. Admiring the way your hair resembles a bird’s nest as you brush your teeth, the visible red string and glimmering diamond ring adorning your fingers. He loves the way your cheeks tinted in pink after Baekhyun gave you a long―absolutely unnecessary yet sweet―morning kiss.

 

If anyone asked Baekhyun whether he ever saw his future with you in it, Baekhyun wouldn’t hesitate to answer the question with a yes. But the difference was; he never expected a future where you are his in the most romantic sense possible.

 

Yet, here you are, standing in front of him with his worn out dress shirt, cooking breakfast. He couldn’t stop himself from wrapping his arms around your small waist, his body bending down to rest his chin on your shoulder. Having you in his arms always brings him the comfort he needs, anyway.

 

“Are you going to do this for the rest of our lives?” You asked when he presses his lips on your jawline, and nipping on the exposed part.

 

“Doing what?” He asks in between the kisses.

 

“Distracting me while I cook us breakfast.”

 

He heard your giggle, making his lips stretched into a smile. “Yeah. Until my dying breath, baby.”

 

“Well, you better keep your words.”

 

“Mmhm. Of course.”

 

Baekhyun took a glance on his arms, seeing his own wedding ring wrapped around his finger, then to the connecting red thread.

 

He’s so grateful that it was you on the other line of his read thread.


 

#2


 

“Our mom keeps pestering me about wanting to hold grandchildren.” Was the first thing Baekhyun heard when he got inside his penthouse. He chuckles at that, shimmying his shoes off and neatly putting it on the rack before he walks to where you are; sprawled in the couch of the living room.

 

Baekhyun bends down to press his lips to yours, mumbling an “I’m home, sweetheart.”, making you giggle.

 

He then finds himself on top of you, one of his legs resting next to your hip and another holding his weight on the floor. It was an awkward position; yet he doesn’t mind because your kisses are too intoxicating for him to ignore. Baekhyun loves kissing you, always needy to feel your soft pink pillow against his after a long tiring day of work.

 

The position changes soon, with you now in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter