The ICY Initiative

Project: ICY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the year of 2012, there was an abrupt spike of the number of crimes committed. In the following years, the numbers kept on rising at an alarming rate. Interpol couldn't keep up with all the cases and world leaders were getting antsy. Finally, they had enough, and in a private, uncharted island in the pacific, they sent the heads of their respective anti-crime orgs such as CIA, MI6, and Mossad. Formulated by South Korea's NIS, the ICY initiative was presented. It was a fully-detailed document that contained training programs and protocols to build the perfect group capable of dealing with criminals on a daily basis.

Aside from the brutal spartan training candidates would receive prior to being accepted, the initiative laid out five different sub-groups that each had their own area of expertise and will subject chosen candidates in a more intensive training program. After a period of 3 years, an individual will be picked from the different sub-groups. They will then be formed into a unit consisting of five members, each having specialties and skills that will make up for what the other members do not have. 

The five groups are as follows:

1. Argus - This group will be in charge of handling any and all matters concerning information gathering. They are the "eyes" of ICY, and espionage is their bread and butter. Candidates who are to be sent here must be able to adapt from one situation to another. Since they will carry sensitive information in the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter