good morning

itzy’s dorm ( on hold! )

“Zzz..”

A sweet dream ending, Chaeryeong wakes up, stretching her body. Though, she couldnt stretch well because something was warpped around her waist..? Her eyes were still closed but it opened once she felt something moved beside her and was snoring.

Chaeryeong looked at her side. She saw a figure of a smol girl hugging her.

Huh.. must be Lia.

Chaeryeong checked the figure again. But no. Lia doesn’t have any bangs?!

Oh my god. It wasn’t an ITZY member.

Chaeryeong suddenly jumped off from the bed, looking scared. “Who the ?! AHHHHH?!”

Her shout made the tiny girl awake. The smol girl got off the bed and apologized while still looking sleepy. “I- I’m s-sorry!” She then looked at the ground. “Chaeyeon u-unnie t-told me to s-sleep here..”

Chaeyeon?

Her sister?

“Oh, no, no it’s okay!” Chaeryeong exclaimed then looked around to find her sister, but she wasnt there.

“I think she went out-”

Suddenly, the door was kicked open. “GOOD MORNING BABIES!” Chaeyeon shouts as she runs to the both and kisses their right cheek. “You two should eat breakfast now.”

“Y-yeah,” Chaeryeong said, looking at the tiny girl by her peripheral vision. “Sure.”

“Oh! Before we go out, do you to know each other?” Chaeyeon then points at the two.

Chaeryeong looks at the tiny girl,

Of course, shw knows her. She’s the IZ*ONE member who Chaeryeong has all her eyes on. Chaeryeong always fangirls over her.

“Yabuki Nako,” Chaeryeong smiles, “Right?”

Nako looks at her and nods. “You are Lee Chaeryeong, of course.”

“Nice meeting you. Sorry about what happened a while ago.”

“Oh, no! I should be the one apologizing. I was sleeping at your bed without any permission.”

“It’s fine, Nako-chan.” The taller smiles. “I actually slept well..”

Nako blushes and her eyes widened. “I-is that so.. I.. I actually slept well too..”

Before Chaeryeong could even respond, Chaeyeon had cutted in between the two. “If you two will just continue to flirt, I will have to go outside now. Just go out when you feel hungry, ‘kay? Ciao, babies!” She waved her hand and went outside the room.

The two of them actually blushed.

And then, silence surrounds them for a minute.

“Uh, hey..” Chaeryeong spoke first. “We should go now, you might be hungry.”

“Yeah.. right.. we should go now.” Nako responds while Chaeryeong opened the door so the two of them could go out.

As Nako walked out, Chaeryeong thought, ‘Wow, what a morning.’