arrival

itzy’s dorm ( on hold! )

Everything is so dark. I can’t see anything. Oh my god?!

“Yeji.”

Someone’s calling me.. who might that be?

“Yeji.. Yeji..”

I couldn’t open my eyes. But I keep on trying, until I can see again.

“Who the ..” I hissed and looked around.

Someone.. or something just tapped my shoulder and I freaked out when I turned around.

“Yeji..”

A hotdog in a bun?! A walking, moving, and talking hotdog in a bun?! 

But hey. Looks delicious. I’m hungry.

“How- What- What is this?!” I shouted.

I started to shout and to scream even more when the hotdog pulled me away with.. him? her? yeah. 

“HEY! STOP! STOOOOOOP-”

 


“AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” I screamed as I jolted up, awake.

“Yeji? Yeji? Are you okay?” 

I looked around to the direction of the voice. I’m surprised! Its not an ITZY member?!

“Chaeyeon unnie?! What are you doing here?!” I stood up from my bed.

“Oh.. ” She scratched her nape and giggled. “Well, we kept knocking on the door outside ever since a while ago, but no one was opening the door. Sooo, I opened it by myself.” Wow, Chaeyeon looks so proud. 

“Oh and we were surprised because of you screaming, so we rushed in your room. I’m surprised that Ryujin is deeply asleep.” She adds.

“Sorry about that,” I laughed slightly. “But really, why are you here?”

“I wanted to stay here for a while because we were told that we can have our vacation. I also wanted to visit my lil’ sis.” Chaeyeon smiles widely. “Ah, and I have my co-member here, she said she wanted to come with me, so I brought her here.”

I looked around to see her co-member but.. I didnt see anyone?

“Uhh.. hey..” I felt someone tap me in my shoulder and I looked at my side. “I’m here.”

I had to look down just to see her. “Ah, hello. I didn’t see you..”

“It’s okay. I’m too tiny.” She pouts.

Oh god that was the cutest thing ever..

Good thing that it was dark in here, so my blush wasnt that visible. I tried hard to keep my serious expression.

I extended my hand, “I’m Hwang Yeji, nice meeting you..” wait, what was her name again?

Yaguki.. Yabiki.. Yugiko..?

“Yukiko.. Nagiko..?”

She then looks at me with an unpleasant expression. Gosh, I screwed up.

“It’s Yabuki Nako. But nice to meet you too.” She accepted my hand and shook it.

Ah, I already can predict that we’re not gonna get along.

Our awkward silence got broken as Chaeyeon unnie laughed.

“A-anyway,” Why tf did I just stutter. “You two can sleep at Ryeong’s room. There’s a vacant bed there since she doesn’t have a roommate.” I explained.

Chaeyeon nodded and pouted. “Aww, my poor little baby. Anyway, we’re gonna get going to my baby’s room. Sorry for disturbing again,” She giggles. “See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.”

The two grabbed their things at the ground and proceeded outside.

 


But I swear, Nako was staring at me before going out of our room.

Gosh, why am I blushing.

“The .” I muttered and closed my eyes. “I just need sleep.” And by that, I drifted off to the dreamland once again.