clumsy

itzy’s dorm ( on hold! )

Ryujin wakes up from her slumber as she heard her clock ringing.

"Oh wow.." She gets up from her bed, rubbing her right eye. 

She then looks around to find Yeji, her roommate.

"Eh, she's not here. Probably eating breakfast. I should get in the kitchen now." Ryujin got her phone and stood up to go outside. 

As soon as she pushes the door, it made a loud sound as if it hitted someone.

 

+++

 

- Ryujin’s POV -

 

BANG!

"Oww ! My head!!!"

"Holy - I'm sorry!!!"

I looked at the ground and saw an ash gray haired figure, who is also small, sitting down on the floor.

"My head.." she says as she rubs her head.

"Oh god oh god, I'm so so sorry!! I didn't know that you were outside!" I helped her stand up.

She's actually smaller than I expected.

“I’m sorry again,” I said.

She shakes her head, “Nah, it’s fine. Not your fault.”

“Where are you heading to?”

“I’m about to eat brunch. I was with Chaeryeong but she forgot something in her room so she told me I should go first.”

“Oh..” I nodded.

Ah, and suddenly, an idea popped up in my head. 

“Hey, want me to tour you around here?”

She blinks multiple times. “Is that okay for you?”

I smiled. “Of course it is. Its just small here but I want to guide you around so that yoy wont get confused. Take this as an apology from me, too.”

“Ah, alright,” She smiles back. How cute. “Sound nice to me.’’

“Lets go?” I asked. She nods.

As we walk around, we start to chat about random things. I glanced some times because she’s just so cute.

But, hey.

She looks familiar..

“You’re an IZ*ONE member, right?”

“Yeah. I’m Yabuki Nako.”

“Oh my god, how could I not recognize?!” I felt so shy and embarrassed. My cheeks are starting to heat up.

“No, no, it’s okay!” She giggles. “You’re blushing.”

“S-sorry. Its j-just so embarrassing.”

“Its okay,” she laughs.

I looked at her. She was tiptoeing.

Suddenly, I felt a kiss on my left cheek.

Huh??? SHE KISSED MY CHEEK?????

My face started to heat up even more. Its super, super red.

Sht sht sht sht sht. hOLY .

“You’re blushing even more,” she grins. “Lets go, I’m hungry.” She then pulled me along with her.

Yabuki Nako, you’re tiny but you’re evil.

 

 

+++

 

 

*Brunch time*

Right now, I'm sitting on a chair and Nako is beside me. We went here together. Hehe.

So, we're all here at the dining table. Getting ready to eat brunch.

The arrangements are:
Yuna - Me - Nako - Chaeryeong

and then at the other side:
Chaeyeon unnie - Jisu unnie - Yeji unnie

 

 

^_^

 

 

"Here's the food," Yeji says, placing the plate in the table, in front of us.

"Woah, looks delicious!" Nako exclaimed, sounding excited to eat. Her eyes was also twinkling.

, holy mother of the ducks, SHE'S SO CUTE!!!! I'M ABOUT TO CRY.

"Ryuj unnie, you okay?" Yuna nudged me from the side by her elbow and I snapped back to reality.

"H-huh..? Yeah, I-I'm fine." 

Why am I stuttering. Tf.

She whispers, "Are you staring at Nako unnie or you're just dazing off?"

"Me, s-staring? At wh-who? N-no, I'm not!" Gosh, I'm starting to feel that my cheeks are getting hot.

"Omg, you're stuttering? This is new! :O" Yuna exclaims in English.

"Whats new?" Julia butts in, also speaking in English.

"The ." I cursed in Korean.

They really gonna make my nose bleed, huh.

"Hey, don't curse. Chaeyeon unnie and Nako are here." Chaeryeong says, scolding me.

 

 

Oh no.

I just cursed in front of Nako..

:(

 

 

"S-sorry.." I muttered.

"Oh my, Ryujin stuttered?!" Julia says, really surprised like it's the first time seeing me like this.

Well, it is the first time.

"Yuna's right, this is really new!!" Chaeyeon unnie also butts in.

"Why are y'all so surprised?" I asked, cooling down my blushing face in a cool way. Hah. Ryujin oppa.

"I mean, who's not gonna get surprised when they see you stutter and blush? It's like, so rare." Yeji answers.

Oh..

Well, she's not wrong.

"Right.." I could only say.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but.. are we gonna eat?" A cute, tiny voice speaks up. Of course, its Nako's UWU.

“C’mon, let’s eat now.” Yeji says.

“Yeah! Then let’s introduce ourselves properly later.” Chaeyeon suggests.

“Alright.” We all said and started to eat.