Chapter 3: Comfort

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Comfort

 

Chunji allowed me to sit beside the window, as he sat on the other side.

I looked out the window, I always wanted to get out but now it just didn’t feel right. I felt another tear go, but before it could fall, Chunji caught it.

"These tears are now ones that are filled with loneliness, confusion, and maybe even a bit of anger". He said as he looked at the drop now in his palm.

"But now with all of us, we will fill those tears with happiness, love and protection once again". I looked up at him.

"_____, we know its difficult to adjust especially since you have no idea whats going on but step by step will tell you everything. We all want the best for you".

"But I hardly know you guys, and you hardly know me" I replied, Chunji seemed really sweet the I felt comforted by his presence.

"Trust me _____, we all have known you for a very long time. ...Thanks to your father that is. He goes on and on about you" I giggled.

"That’s right, smile and laugh that’s our goal" he said with a smile.

"Thank you" I really did appreciate Chunji's efforts and it actually made me feel a bit more relaxed. I leaned my head against the seat, listening to everyone talking.

I was glad they all knew each other and were friends, imagine if they hadn't.

"Okay guys let's play a game!" Sunggyu said.

"Waaah I love games!!!" Ricky shouted.

"No, I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter