Chapter 6 Drive

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Drive

"! Come on we have to go" L said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. As I got up he held onto my hand and we ran away from where the others were.

"Wait why are we leaving them behind?" I panted. "Because their over there" he said with disgust. I heard a huge boom come from behind.  I looked back and saw smoke rising and sand fogging up the scene.

My stomach dropped and I felt like I was going to faint. "No you won't faint, there is nothing to worry about okay?" he said giving me a stern look. I nodded.

The Sun was finally up and so it was easier to see everything.  We finally got onto the main road, I was still barefoot since I had left my shoes behind making my feet hurt immensely.

"Where do we go now? We don’t have the bus….and the others." I asked through breaths. He looked at me and put his hands around my face.

"Whatever happens don't comeback. Whatever you hear don’t comeback. You keep moving forward. Im gonna go back and Im going to send someone for you soon." he said.

I looked at him confused. "Who is after me?" I asked. "It’s a long story, all you need to do is get to safety" he then pulled out a pair of keys.

"You know how to drive, get in the car and keep going straight, as you drive the car it will be invisible to others except Infinte and Teen Top. Okay?".

I looked at him dazed. He took my hand and opened up my closed fist placing the keys in my hand. "I know you can do it." he said. "But I don’t see any car" It was true it was an empty road and everyone came in the bus so-. Then all of a sudden a black porche just appeared out of nowhere. "Oh" I said.

He pushed me towards it and opened the door. I sat in,before closing the door he said "Just keep driving, someone will be here soon.  I promise".

"What about you and the others" I asked. "We have been trained centuries for incidents like this, will be fine." And then he shut the door.

He waved me to go first. I placed the key in, and started the car. I drove off. I looked into the rear-view mirror and saw him standing there smiling, and then the next he was gone.

I picked up my speed and continued to drive, trying not to freak myself out about what was happening down there. L said everything will be alright…I just hope he's right.

 

L POV

As soon as I arrived back, the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter