Chapter 4: The Game

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: The Game

Niel literally ran off the bus right when the bus stopped, followed by Dongwoo. The rest of the members piled out. I waited till they all had exited.

I got out right when L passed, our hands lightly brushing against each other. I felt a electric shock at the touch, I knew L felt it to since he pulled his hand away and quickly walked away.

What was that? It felt like a electric shock but it wasn’t. It wasn’t the one where you walk across the carpet and touch the door knob. It was something more.

As I stepped off the bus, I gasped. The sight before me was absolutely magnificent. We were on the beach, the dark blue sea with the night sky above us. Far ahead you could see the Sun slowly rising, casting a yellowish glow making everything unreal. Even the members looked shockingly good in the light.

I took of my shoes and jacket  and set them on the ground. Feeling the sand between my toes. Before I knew it my eyes were covered by a piece of cloth.

"The game begins" Sunggyu said. "Heyy that’s unfair!! I just came out!" I said pouting. I felt a pair of hands reach for me, pinching my cheeks.

"Aww you're so cutte" someone said. I quickly grabbed his hands. "I caught WOOHYUN-ssi!!" I screamed totally over excited.

"Damn how'd you know?" he said. I laughed. I started walking around with my hands out front. "I felt someone poke me from behind making me giggle.

"Heyy no tickling" I said, someone snickered. This is more difficult than I thought it would be. There's still 11 out there.

I continued walking around, listening to any sounds. "Chunji you haven't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter