Chapter 1- Who is she?

Day and Night

DISCLAIMER: Heyy guyss! I just wanted to state that I DO NOT ship these idols in real-life, but I find that their personalities sorta match so I am just gonnna ship their characters. Y'all could also suggest interactions in the comments as well. Also, this is my first fanfic so I'm very sorry if the writing is poor! Thank you!

.

"BRINNNGGG BRINGGGGG BRINGGGGG"

"ARGH"

It was 8:00 AM on a bright Saturday morning. Birds were chirping, children were playing, and Lisa was groaning because of being awoken by her dear, dear alarm. Waking up groggily with drool on her face, she suddenly remembers...

AH SHOOT! It's entrance exams today!

Lisa has dreamed of becoming a hero since she was a child. She loved helping people in need, and she loved action as well. Recently, there have been way to many crimes commited, and by who you ask? Villains. People who decide to use their quirks (that's what they call their powers in this world) for evil instead of good, people whom Lisa despise. To become a hero, one has to train at schools designed to train future heroes. UA Academy is a prestigous alternative high school education, that offers a hero track to train young hopefuls. Just the thought of making it into UA made Lisa shiver. UA had a reputation of excellence and prestige, only 0.1% of all the students who try to get in are actually accapted. Once you finish your education at this academy, it's almost 100% sure that you'll make it as a hero. That is why Lisa is so estatic to show off her quirk at the entrance exam, and that is why she is literally sprinting to the bus stop in order to be on time.

 

 

Chaeyoung's P.O.V.

This is it. I'm here. This is what I've been preparing for my entire life. Phew! What is this? I'm literally shaking! C'mon get it together Chaeyoung!

As I try to shake off the absurd feeling of butterflys in my stomach, I trip on a rock...

GOSH DAMMIT CHAE! 

Wait... my bag!

"Is this what you're looking for?' asks an unknown husky voice.

I look up to see a girl my age. Violet hair draped around her perfectly-sculpted face-deep brown orbs that remind me of dark, rich chocolate- pale, smooth skin. Gosh. Really the definition of perfection.

Wow.. she's gorgeous...

 

Jisoo's P.O.V.

Well this isn't something I encounter everyday... this girl was staring at me like she saw a ghost. I was only trying to help! I'm not trying to steal her bag. Just like that, my smirk was wiped off my face.

"I-Is there something on my face?', I asked.

Her eyes widened.

"Oh! N-No, i-its j-just...", the girl stuttered.

"Hmm?'

"I'M SORRY."

I tried to stifle my giggles, this girl was too extra.

"Here,", I said. "Let me help you up."

The girl took my hand as she stood up. I handed back her bag and gave her a small smile.

"S-So, what's your name?" the girl asked.

"Jisoo, Kim Jisoo.", I replied. "What's yours?"

"Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung."

"Hm, nice name."

"Oh thanks! Uhm, you too! I guess?"

Gosh this girl, so extra. As we continued walking, I started to pay more attention to her features. She had velvety red hair that accompanied her innocent looking face. Her features were soft: She had cute chubby cheeks, pretty brown eyes, and an overall goddess like figure. She was pretty, yet she seemed to be intimidated by me.

"Sooo, what's your quirk?", I asked

"Oh! Uhhh, it's really lame...", she blushed.

"Don't worry! Mine is pretty dull as well."

"Ok but don't laugh..."

"Ok, I won't"

"Well...it's called Chipmunk-"

I laugh. Why do I find it so suiting?

"Hey! You said you won't laugh!", she shouted at me with a red-face.

Awww, that's cute...

"I couldn't help it! It's funny! What does it do anyways?"

"Well basically, I can swallow anything and keep it in my digestive system-like a chipmunk! I can spit it back out whenever I need it and It actually comes in handy sometimes. It doesn't get coated in saliva, because that's gross.", she scrunches her nose at the last part.

"Hmm... that's actually not lame at all!", I exclaim.

"Really?"

"Yeah! If you swallow bullets, couldn't you spit them back out at people? You could be like, a walking-machine gun!"

She smiled shyly.

"Yeah... I guess so!", she laughes.

She has a really nice laugh, I'm starting to like her a bit.

"Anyways, what's your quirk?", she questions.

"Well, mine is called Attract (Yes, based on the Pokemon). Basically, if I can get someone to look me in the eye, I can make them so in-love with me that they are defensless. Though it kinda because I become known for looks, not personality or skill..."

A look of sadness and sympathy swept across her face and her bright smile disappeared in a second.

"Wow, I hadn't really thought of that. I mean, you're so beautiful and I kinda just didn't consider that...", she trails off.

"That it could be my biggest insecurity?", I ask.

"Yeah," she sad-smiles. "I kinda feel bad for you."

"Don't. We all have parts that we are uncomfortable with."

She looks up with eyes full of understanding.

"I guess so.", she smiles.

We continue walking in a comfortable silence. As we reached the entrance of the academy, we had to part ways.

"Well guess I'll see you around, Chaeyoung.", I said.

"Yeah! Good luck to you!", she exclaimed.

"Back at ya'"

 

Lisa's P.O.V

Sooo... I'm finally here but...I don't see anyone.

Ugh. Forget it. I'm probably just late.

I enter the building and went into the auditorium, where other students were seated. The seats were already packed! Where am I gonna sit? As I search frantically around, I finally find a seat next to a girl with sharp cat eyes. When I sit down next to her I immediatly sense an aura of confidence and intimidation radiating from the girl beside me. Oh my gosh. She's so breathtaking I can't. Alluring cat-eyes that are sharp yet soft, brownish-blackish hair that looks freaking smooth as hell, and oh my-those cheeks.

Hot hot hot hot hot

"What do you want?", asks a cold voice snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh uh," I start. 

"Hi there! My name's Lisa what's yours?"

She looks me in the eye and says:

"Jennie. Kim Jennie."

I nod nervously and smile. Am I talking to much? Maybe she doesn't want to be bothered... Geez, sitting next to this Jennie girl was a bad descision. I've never been so unsure socially in my life!

"Cool, cool.", I manage to continue.

As an awkward silence comes between us, I notice something above her head.

Cat ears?

And when I look behind her...

Cat tail?

Cat eyes, cat ears, cat tail... don't tell me...

.

.

.

.

.

Is it actually her?

 

 

Phew! I'm so sorry if Lisa's parts seem sloppy. I find it really hard to write her character. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please comment down below some tips for me to improve or whatever you want in general haha. Thank you!