Chapter 2- Shrilling

Day and Night

 

Sorry y'all, wrote this chapter in Google Docs and copied it onto this. It turned out to be in bold soooo...

 

Cat eyes, cat ears, cat tail...don’t tell me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is it really her?

 

No no no...It can’t be right? After all, there could be many girls with feline-related quirks out there right? Yeah, and maybe their name just happens to be Jennie Kim! Yeah! That makes sense!

 

Sure it does Lisa, sure it does…

 

Well, it wouldn’t hurt to ask right?

 

“So…”, I start. “Are you like, THAT Jennie Kim?”

 

She gives me a glare cold enough to send Satan running away. I gulp in fear, but stand my ground. We stare at eachother for another 10 seconds before she finally replies.

 

“What’s it to you?”, she retorts.

 

“Well, I mean-”

 

“WEEEEELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!”

 

I’m interrupted by a loud and obnoxiously happy voice over the loudspeaker. Wait nevermind, there isn’t even a loudpeaker here.

 

“Thank you for coming to the UA Academy entrance examination! We wish you the best of luck! Let the physical examinations begin!”

 

Wait...what?

 

“Hold on, what are we supposed to do?, I nervously ask nobody in particular. The whole auditorium seems to hear me through the intense silence though, and my question caused everyone to break into chaos.

 

“Hold on, where do we go?”

 

“What are we even doing?”

 

“They didn’t tell us anything about what we’re supposed to do!”

 

“Shouldn’t they atleast inform us of what they are testing us on?”

 

“Screw this! I’m leaving!”

 

Most people simultaneously stomped towards the exit, either in confusion or anger. However, some of us decided to stay behind. Me being me, of course I stayed! I’m sure this is just some kind of trick, it would be unproffesional to not have the entrance exam the day it was scheduled. Especially from UA. The Jennie-girl decided to stay too, she even looked amused!

 

“At least they aren’t doing some boring sh** again, I’m so glad we aren’t fighting robots.”, she muttered under her breath. Not gonna lie, that smirk looked good on her.

 

The rest of us that DIDN’T leave started conversating awkwardly. Still, nothing was happening to the what like, 35%-ish of us? Yet, we still felt that we should stay. Jennie was sitting down, seemingly uninterested in everyone else. I definitely did not want to continue my conversation with her, I’m not trying to embarrass myself in front of THE Jennie Kim again! I figured I could probably join in on a conversation.

 

I found two girls having a conversation with 3 guys.

 

“Man, are you sure we should stay? There’s literally nothing happening!”, said the girl with violet hair and blue-ish streaks.

 

“But Jisoo! We must’ve applied for a reason right? We can’t abandon!”, yelled the girl with red-velvet hair and chestnut coloured eyes.

 

“Geezeez girl, calm yourself!”, replied a boy with blue hair and a deep voice.

 

“It’s fine Taehyung, I would’ve expected you to have some compassion considering your quirk.”, responded a guy with broad shoulders.

 

“M-maybe we should j-just stay a while longer…”, a short boy with blonde hair stuttered out.

 

“I honestly agree, we ain’t here for nothing right?”, I add.

 

They all stop and look at me. I cross my arms and keep talking.

 

“Maybe this is just a test, maybe they’re being spontaneous. We never know! If we leave then-”

 

Whilst bringing up my points, a sickeningly and dreadful scream is heard over my speaking…

.

.

.

.

Jennie’s P.O.V.

 

As the shrilling scream filled the air, I immediately sensed it-a scream of pain.

 

Someone’s being attacked

 

Without hesitation, I rush towards the sound. My ears telling me that their approximate location was behind the building we were in. As I’m sprinting outside, I hear footsteps coming up behind me. Followed by more further behind.

 

“Wait!”, Lisa shouts. “Wait for us!”

 

Ugh. Can’t this girl see that someone’s life is in danger? And she wants me too slow down?

 

“Sorry, but somebody’s life is more important than your inability to run fast!”, I snarl back at her.

 

I’m almost there, the screaming is becoming clearer. I’m literally already there, where is it coming from? And why is it so dark all of a sudden? The sun was shining here a while ago…

 

JENNIE! LOOK OUT!”

.

.

.

.

OOP OOP! What did y'all think about this? Please leave more comments! I love reading them!

.

P.S. Should I add Jeon Somi as a student or teacher?