part one.

Kissing You

“Yerin unnie,” she calls out after a deep breath where she second-guesses her decision to ask, “how do you do that?”

“Do what?” Yerin (obviously) doesn’t understand her vague question. 

ShinB pauses, her eyes trailing away. “Never mind,” she mumbles after a short silence and shakes her head. 

“Do what?” Yerin repeats herself, persistent. “Come on, you know I won’t stop,” she adds in a slightly mischievous tone. 

ShinB throws a troubled glare at Yerin. “Unnie!” she whines, “go to sleep,” she sighs, dropping her shoulders as she does so.

Yerin stands herself before ShinB. With their faces an inch apart, she looks into ShinB’s eyes with her own large, round ones. “Tell me what’s up and we can both go to sleep,” the smile on her face and her tone are far less menacing than the words actually mean.

Distressed, ShinB turns away. ShinB knows, though, that Yerin will not give up. In a sigh, ShinB second-guesses her decision to have this conversation. “I just don’t understand…” ShinB finds herself unable to let the thoughts through . 

“Understand what?” Yerin is surprisingly, still patient in her probing. 

ShinB knows that she’s too far in to escape. “How you… Just… How you just kiss people like that.” 

Yerin pauses for a second that causes ShinB to regret, before bursting into laughter. “Aigoo, is our ShinB shy? Ah, so cute!” she exclaims before more laughter.

ShinB feels heat rising in her ears. “Unnie!” she stomps a foot and scowls. 

“Just do it. You’ll like how it feels, although for the first time it’ll be hard to do it,” Yerin smiles. 

“What?” ShinB blurts.

“You don’t need me to teach you, do you? How am I supposed to teach you? There’s nothing I can advise you on. Just go for it, I’m sure whoever receiving it will love it,” Yerin ends with a wink that irks ShinB immensely. 

“You make it sound so easy,” ShinB mutters, slightly vexed.

“It’s not that hard,” Yerin smiles. “Good night!” Yerin pats ShinB on the head as she exclaims, “Don’t think too much about it. Go for it when you feel like it.”

 

a/n: will still proofread and edit!