Chapter 1: Old friends, old mistakes.

Attack of the Pin-Up College Boys

 

Sitting on a bench, a certain boy with glasses had been watching the sunset in front of the skating park for quite some time now. Just thinking.

Because even if it had happened five years ago, it was happening again.

And this time, it wasn't him.

 

"Hey!" a guy push his head from behind, startling him and make him turn around to see who had bother him just to find a guy with short brown hair and innocent eyes smiling at him. Happy to see his friend, the glasses guy took off his headphones while the other just sat beside him "It's been a long time since the last time I saw you daydreaming here" said the guy with a playful smile.

 

"Well, since I have to make an appointment to see the Oh-so-popular-Lee-Donghae, I stopped trying" answered the glasses guy with a smile before turning his head to the front.

 

",  that was just one time! And I already broke up with her!"

 

"Yeah well, who told you to date psycho girls from the beginning?"

 

"Yah!" Donghae just punched him playfully on the shoulder, happy to see his best friend after such a long time. "Anyway, have you come to a conclusion? Of who may be, you know..."

 

But Kibum just shook his head. He sincerely had no idea either.

 

It's been a couple of weeks since the younger received a strange phone call telling him he was the inspiration of someone and that everything was going to start again.

At first Kibum had no idea what he was talking about so he just put that aside of his mind and thought it was a mistake call but three days later it came out on the news that a "flower" guy had been murdered on February 14th an had been found in a dark alley, beside a black plastic bag with poison on it.

 

The guy had been hit on the face with the plastic bag and the poison had just splashed on his skin, leaving him with burning bloody eyes to die slowly and painfully without help. Obviously, the news had spread like fire because of the unusual murder and finally Kibum got the meaning of the strange phone call he had received.

Even Donghae had got the coincidence right away.

"So, what're we gonna do?"

Kibum smiled happily. Leave Donghae to intrude in other people's business and make everything worse. Nonetheless, he was happy to know someone was going to help him. Because now the police was involved and if they ever find out he was the one who started all this mess when he was in High School, he's going to be in a lot of problems.

 

"By the way, Siwon called me. Do you remember him?"

 

Surprised by his friend's remark, Donghae faced him with wide eyes. "Of course I remember him. What did he say?"

 

"He's studying political science now and when he heard the news, he remembered I was the one who was investigating the attacks and wants me to work with him and find the culprit".

 

With a knowing look, Donghae just shook his head and smile "Let me guess, he just wants to use you to look good in front of his superiors".

 

"I guess" smiling, Kibum also remembered how his old school board president use to be the first of his class every year and he couldn't deny Choi Siwon was really smart.

 

And he really needs all the help he could get.

 

"I'm going to meet him tomorrow. He has his father's connections, maybe he could know something we don't" explained to his friend, seeing how the other was making funny faces, knowing they had to see the cocky guy once again.

 

"Whatever" sigh Donghae "but you know, everything's gonna be fine, ok? It's not like the police's going to put you in jail just because some dude stole your idea and changed it to something more creepy".

 

"I guess you're right. Thanks Donghae." smiled Kibum, hiding from his friend the fact that the killer had called him before the murder and had told him he was his inspiration.

 

It wasn't just the police, it was the fact that even if he didn't do anything this time, he was the one who came up with the idea first. And even if he didn't hurt someone, he just felt that guilty feeling inside of his body. Plus, how come someone knew it was him the first time? Only Donghae knew and he was his best friend. That meant it was someone who knew him. And he was going to find out whom.

He started everything. He had to stop it before someone else gets hurt.

 

"Just so you know... your olds victims seem like a very nice target for me now..."

 

Kibum glanced worryingly at his friend, regretting the day they set up his own attack just to make their school life more interesting.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Author Note: Hi!! ^^ Well, this is my first fanfic here on Aff and my english is not very good so I'm sorry for the mistakes.

This story came to my mind when I was cleaning my room [Yeah, my mind is that random] and I ask myself If I would still like Super Junior even if they weren't famous [I mean, if I would like them as human beings] and remembered the Attack of the Pin-up boy movie where they even had a different personality.

Keep in mind i'm going to use those personalities, not their real ones. [Besides Heechul and Kangin, who I think they didn't even need to act to be like they were on the movie xD] All the Super Junior members are going to appear [Even Zhoumi and Henry] and maybe I could use other idols as well.


Constructive criticism is welcomed :)