IV. Chocolate Soufflé

Just a Little Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun had his eyes closed. “What is this?” He laughed, reaching his hand to find purchase somewhere on Chanyeol so he wouldn’t trip over the shoes lined up in the foyer. 

 

“You’ll see,” Chanyeol said, chuckling giddily along as he led Baekhyun to the dining room. “Don’t look!” He’d convinced Jongin and Sehun to make sure Baekhyun would be able to leave early, and made sure everything at work was arranged so he could take all the time he needed for his surprise. He carefully pushed Baekhyun forward until finally placing his hand on Baekhyun’s waist to stop him. “Okay, you can open your eyes now. 

 

Baekhyun blinked his eyes open, adjusting to the dim candle-lit room. The table was set simply, with a bouquet of roses in the center. 

“Do you like it?” Chanyeol asked hopefully. 

 

Baekhyun nodded, rendered speechless, and allowed Chanyeol to sit him down at the table. 

 

“Today’s meal is spaghetti with meatballs, fresh bread, and for dessert, a chocolate souffle.” With a flourish, Chanyeol unveiled the meal. “Made by your new personal chef, yours truly.” Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a princely bow and they begun their meal. 

 

It had a while since they’d been able to have alone time like this, having an intimate dinner. 

 

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun began as he dug into the dessert with one hand, the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter