RP-reach outs: Encouraging individuals to donate for the victims of the recent calamities in the Philippines.

γ€Šπ˜π„π„π‡π€π–! 》― 𝒏𝒐𝒏-𝒂𝒖 π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’—π’Œ 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 π’“π’π’π’†π’‘π’π’‚π’š , 𝒏𝒐 π’”π’†π’„π’–π’“π’Šπ’•π’š π’„π’‰π’†π’„π’Œπ’” 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ππ‹π€π‚πŠπŽπ”π“ ꧂ Β» MORE YEEEEOJAAAS PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: Not to chase clout, but to extend help.
tw // flood, death, calamity

If you wish toΒ proceedΒ in reading this, please do so. The Philippines is known as the country that is hit with typhoons EVERY year and there's a 1/20 chance for the typhoon to be strong. Seeing as the country has the pacific ocean to the east, the chances of the typhoons being destructive is 1/2.
- read article: LINK

For the past few weeks, typhoon Rolly and typhoon Ulysses were two of the typhoons whichΒ hit the country's east region, more specifically the Bicol region. This caused the dams* to pent up the rainwater brought by the typhoons and now, most of the dams have released water. Such happened to the Cagayan and Isabela provinces with the Magat Dam.
* dam -Β a barrier constructed to hold back water and raise its level, forming a reservoir used to generate electricity or as a water supply.
- read article (further findings can be included): LINK

Their main source of news, ABSΒ CBN, a local television company, was forced to be closed by the Philippine government because the company was "against" the president and they allegedly didn't pay their bills. Information wasn't disseminated to the people of the said provinces, and now, they are suffering from a 15ft flood (~4.572 meters). Rescue boats aren't sufficient to rescue them and with that (given that waters could electrocue individuals too due to wiring failures caused by the same), aerial rescue was needed.
- read articles: NY TIMES headline, Manila times article, Inquirer for Robredo's (VP of PH) Aerial Response

A new PNP** officer who was living in the same area was given privilege by the government rescue team. People are literally dying on top of their flooded homes. newborn babies were born without proper medical care and didn't even survive. InΒ addition, one of the active volcanoes in the country, Mount Mayon (situated in the bicol region) has shown signs of activity yet again. The Bicol region was the place where typhoon Rolly and Ulysses first landed, thus they received the most impact.
** PNP -Β Philippine National Police (PNP) originatedΒ from the Philippine Constabulary or the PC, which was inaugurated on August 8, 1901, establishing it asΒ an insular police force under the American regime.
- read article: Mayon volcano

We will only ask of you that, if you are able to, please donate to ourΒ fellowmen or your fellowmen, if you are a Filipino yourself.
Donations overseas are appreciated too.Β You may reach out to us for assistance since our head admins have already donated a sum of money and goods previously.

The following are links where tweets with proper donat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter