The other way round.

Why must I be the Unlucky One?

Minho’s Point of View


It’s been a week after the drunken incident. Thank heavens the media didn’t caught hyung or it’ll be the end of him or even worse us, SHINee. We asked why did he get drunk and he said that there has been a misunderstanding with Se Kyung. Tch, probably hyung’s fault. It’s great that they’re on good terms now.

Though we had been busy these days, we always keep in touch with Yoo Rin. I know that the other guys are calling her too, except Jjong hyung though.

Today, I invited her at our practice room and thankfully she said she can make it after class. Well, we don’t really have a practice so basically it’s only me that’s going to be with her. I wanted to talk to her because of Key hyung’s words.

“It’s once in a lifetime shot, Minho. Why don’t you give it a try?”

It’s closing in to 6, she’s probably going in any minute.

*Knock Knock* Yes! She’s here!

I opened the sliding door and greeted her. “Hey, Yoo Rin~” She’s still wearing her uniform, how cute!

“Hey~ Uh.. Where are the others?” She looked around while taking a seat on the couch.

“Oh. At home.” I sat too.

“Oh… So.. What did you invite me for? Ah! I bought some snacks..” She smiled. It just melted me.

“Thanks. Nothing, I just.. uh.. wanted to see you and.. uh.. talk.”

“Yah, I’m so touched.” She punched me playfully. Then the atmosphere turned serious.

“Yoo Rin-ah..”

“Hmn?”

“Uh.. I .. ”

“Yes?” She looked at me with bright eyes. Crap, now it’ll be harder to talk. Keep it cool, Minho! You’re supposed to be the flaming charisma.

I took a deep breath and said “I think I like you.” It was almost a whisper. But I’m sure she heard because her eyes grew bigger.

“Eh? Did I hear wrong?” She looked confused.

“I said I like you.” I said again and she blinked. “And now I’m asking if there’s still a chance for me?” I smiled hopefully and she was taken aback.

“Minho oppa..” She bit her lip and looked down just like a little kid. She was really really cute.

Just then, the door opened revealing Key hyung. “Aish. I need my ho-” he stopped when he saw us and shut up. He probably sensed the serious atmosphere. They both stared for a while, as if I weren’t there. Then she looked back to me. I looked hopefully back at her smiling.

“I’m sorry to say this to you, but please give up on me.. You deserve better.” She said and ran out. When I heard this, my smile faded. I knew it.


Yoo Rin’s Point of View


Minho oppa just confessed. It was overwhelming to have 2 guys fall for you, especially if they’re both from SHINee and both good looking but I turned him down by using the exact words Jonghyun used on me. I’m so bad, I hurt him. But I think this is better than giving him a chance and hope for nothing. I just wish I could tell Taemin what I feel too. I don’t want to hurt him too.

I walked away from the SM. I thought of the things that have happened to me. Getting dumped, the heartbreak and now caught in between. Why is this all happening to me? The fangirls might think I’m very lucky if they knew my story. But trust me; it’s the other way round. It’s hard.


Key’s Point of View


Yoo Rin dumped Minho. He looked down so I sat beside him.

He face palmed and said “You can laugh at me all you want, I know I look pathetic.”

“Not pathetic Minho. Brave.” I shook my head and he turned to face me. “You’re very brave, in fact. Having to tell her how you really feel. So even if she dumped you, it’s not that heavy right? It’s because you told her what you felt and gave it a shot.”

“I’m a loser. I can’t win her.” He said and looked down, ignoring what I just said.

“She’s not a damn game Minho. You have to realize that. She’s a person with feelings!” He’s still ignoring me.

“In a game, It’s up to you whether you can win it or not. But this time, the decision is up to her. She decides, not you. It’s your fault anyway, for having to confess late..” Look who's talking, I haven't even confessed yet.

He finally looked up and forced a smile. “Thanks hyung. You give the best advices.” I smiled back and stood up grabbing the hoodie I left behind last practice.

“It’s nothing.” I said while walking to the door. “and give her some time, arasso?”

“Hyung!” He called and I turned to him. “I must say, hyung… You understand her best. I think you’re meant together.” He teased. Tch, He knows..

 and oh, I hope so.


I'm so sorry guys, It's been a long time since I last updated.

I just finished on my final exams. So, SorrySorry

Is it crappy? Tell me! :D COMMENTSARELOVED

For those who aren't yet; Subscribe, Arasso~?