I Don't Know Why I'm Not Dreaming

I DONT KNOW (ominous2)

I Don't Know Why I'm Not Dreaming

 

He opened his eyes by the alarm and reached his hand to turn the damn sound off before it can wake up the boy sleeping by his side, but a sleepy voice coming from his left side made all his efforts at keeping quiet fail once he managed to turn off the clock.
 "Jacky..."
But a Wang will never give up so easily.
"Shhhh... you're dreaming Mark! Sleep, nothing happened ... just sleep!" he whispered in Mark's ears in a tone that sounded more like a lullaby.
"Please don't let him wake up... please" Turning his eyes to the ceiling, begging his imaginary contact with a quiet voice.
But Mark's clear voice and his hot breathes on Jack's face made all his hopes fail.
"You're really spoilt child"
He looked back at Mark and met his sleepy face mixed with a bright smile and smiled back at him automatically brushing his hair out of his eyes.
"I wanted you to sleep more at least today that we are on the weekend."
Said Jackson honestly and Mark reached his hand to Jackson's hand which was still playing with his hair, and started it.
"We have to go to church, we had a deal, remember???"
Mark said and got out of bed, he randomly took a set of clothes from his drawer and then turned to look at Jack and smiled once he saw that sleepyhead.
"I’m going to take a shower, you can sleep a little more" he said and got out of room.
His sleepy boyfriend, who seemed overjoyed with the satisfaction he had got for a little more sleep, quickly crawled under their blanket, Which had a mixture of the smells of both of them, and fell asleep a few minutes later.
 He didn't know how much sleep he had, but when he opened his eyes, he didn't feel sleepy anymore, Thanks to Mark for allowing him to sleep a little longer. He knows that Mark prefers to go to church early in the morning so that there would not be a large crowd there, so he turned around and picked up his phone from the bedside table hoping he didn't overslept , He took a deep breath, it was still 10 o'clock, so he didn't sleep that long.
He got out of bed, putting his slippers on, and then left the room. Before going to the bathroom, he looked into the hallway but Mark wasn’t there, then with the sound coming from the kitchen, he guessed that Mark was preparing breakfast.

He washed his face quickly, took a short shower and after wearing his favorite casual t-shirt and shorts, went to the kitchen.
Mark grabbed the chocolate sauce while he was putting Jackson's favorite vanilla pancake's last piece on the plate. In the end he chose two same-sized strawberry and put them on the pancakes.
A thought crossed Jackson's mind "wasn't our refrigerator empty yesterday?" With that thought he looked around the kitchen and stopped on the shopping bags which weren't completely empty yet.
“Oh Jacky, You woke up?”
Mark asked as he saw Jackson in the kitchen. Jackson smiled in return, took a few steps forward and put a morning kiss on his lips.
“When did you buy all of these?? It’s a holiday!!!”
He said this while sitting on his usual chair behind their table.
“Thanks to the always opened street's shop, when my lazy boyfriend was asleep.”
Mark joked and caused Jackson to do a fake glare and then he laughed too.

***

He looked at his watch. They've arrived to the church at 11:30. However this time was a little late compared to the time that Mark preferred to be there but he was quiet and didn't complain to Jack. His beloved Christian boyfriend who had strong religious beliefs was ashamed of being seen in the church. Despite of never saying anything, Mark's devout side always blamed him for his indecent relationship and Jackson figured it out the first time they had gone to church together after he woke up from his coma. When he grabbed Mark's hand habitually and he had pulled his hand out of Jackson's unconsciously and looked around anxiously. Than he looked down sadly.
 And Of course Jackson talked to him later to calm him down about their love. Jackson also is a Christian, though this is what Mark says to him, but considering Jackson's feelings about himself, that was true! Also what Jackson feels in his heart is that it's impossible for God to punish someone for love, because love is a part of God, right?
He looked at Mark's anxious face and put a hand on his shoulder instead of holding his hand and pressed it gently.
Mark looked at him. He could feel the sense of support in Jackson's eyes, and that was enough.  He had been trying to cope with his feelings for a long time, and now he believes that his dear Christ would not punish him for falling in love. 
"Let's go" he whispered as walking to the big, wooden door of the church, and Jackson followed him obediently.
There weren't so much people inside but still, enough people who would judge and annoy them!     Mark and Jackson sat on a bench that was almost far away from the rest of the people in the church Jackson took some distance from mark and let him prays the way he likes.
After an hour, Jack felt tired, so he pulled himself forward and put his hand on Mark's hand, which was on the bench. Mark, who was not paying attention to Jack at that moment, unconsciously moved his hand but as soon as he got its Jackson, quickly approached him again.
“Are you tired?”
He asked with low voice. But at that moment, Jackson was thinking about annoying his cute boyfriend
“No...To be honest Mark...!”
He tried to speak in a way to make him worried, and seeing the concern that formed in Mark's eyes he succeeded.
“Mark I was just sitting there and suddenly saw a light beside me... it was from your side...”
Mark was confused and whispered with a low voice
“Light??”
Jack nodded and continued
“After I looked, I saw something strange behind you...two...two white wings!”
Because of Jackson's good acting, it takes ten seconds till mark understood his cheesy words and although it makes him laugh, but he controlled himself and hide his smile. He tried to be serious, turned to Jackson and with his low and blaming tune said
“That’s enough jack...you shouldn't say these kind of jokes in a holy place!”
Jack looked at his serious face and then came closer to mark and whispered in his ear in a way that only he could hear it
“It’s not my fault that I should distracting myself from my y boyfriend by funny jokes! You don't want me to lose my control and you in this holy place? Do you?”
Well actually this was a dialogue of a movie that came on Jackson’s mind at this moment but his tone seemed to harmonize well enough with it that made Mark's eyes get bigger and his heart pumps more blood to his cheeks.
Something was recorded in Jackson's mind "Mark loves unconventional jokes too!" Maybe he knew this if he didn’t lost his memories, but now he had to carefully remind all of this things about mark again.
“Shut up Jackson Wang!”
Mark quickly stood up and left the church without waiting for Jack.
Jackson smiled and then followed the boy out of the big door of church.
Both of them prefer to keep quiet on the way to Jinyoung and Jaebum's house. But they looked at each other from time to time, and in the end this made them laugh together at the same time and the taxi driver considered them as two crazy men.
Finally, they arrived to the common house of their friends which almost had a long distance from church.
As usual, they openly welcomed their guests. It was the habit of those friends to go to each other's houses on holidays, eat lunch together, and play together until midnight.
Jack was happy from the bottom of his heart about it. He is thankful to God that the friends he really loves are alive and healthy and he can have good moments like this with them.
They ate Jinyoung's perfect cooking for the lunch and spent the whole evening playing. In the end, Jaebum who had lost almost in every game, forced to go out and buy chicken and beer for everyone's dinner!
When they ate their dinner and were watching TV, Jinyoung looked at Jaebum and then stood up, going towards the kitchen. And then Jaebum stood up too and took what he had hidden behind the sofa. 
"Mark and Jackson!" 
Jinyoung called them, they turned back and boommmm! Confetti in the air and the candles on a small cake in jinyoung's hands, made them completely surprised. Both of them automatically stood up and stared at them in amazement.
"Happy anniversary!”
Jinyoung said with a smile while his face was not visible behind the light of the candles and made Mark turn to Jackson, so he noticed that jack was looking at him too. They were so involved in the things that happened lately that had forgotten their anniversary.
"Heyyyy, stop your strange glance, make a wish and blow your candles, I want cake!"
Well, this is Jaebum! It was his most normal behavior and everyone was used to it.
The four of them laughed loudly and Jinyoung put the cake on the table in front of the sofa. Jin and Jaebum sit on the other sofa next to Mark and Jackson.
Jackson looked at mark and whispered.
"I have two wishes..."
Jaebum reacted faster than the others.
"Each person has one wish only... don't be so greedy Jack!"
Jack pout and glared at Jaebum but Mark put his hand on Jackson's hand and smiled brilliantly when he looked at him.
"My wish can be yours..."
Jack smiled happily, tied his hands together, and closed his eyes. After one minute, he finally opened his eyes and after looking at Mark they both blew candles which the half of them had melted, and then laughed because of Jaebum’s shouting "well now we can eat cake!" taking the cake from the table and going to the kitchen and make them all laugh. 
Everything went well, and they both returned home at ten o'clock at night with a smile on their faces.

***

Mark tried to push his body up and down faster and pulled jack's member more in himself. Jackson took Mark's hip with his hands and helping him to move while he was staring at Mark's face that was full of joy.
Just after a while, as one of Jackson's hands was on Mark’s hips and another one was grabbing , he reached his inside him. It didn't take long for Mark to come on Jackson’s tummy and hand and he threw his exhausted body on the bed next to Jack.
Both of them were still breathing so fast because of their , and it was mark that broke the silence between them.
“Thank you...!”
He pulled himself forward and put a short kiss on Jack's lips.
“Thank you for being by my side...Happy anniversary my love!”
This time Jack pulled himself forward and with his hand pushed away Mark’s Blond hair, which was sticking to his forehead because of sweat and kissed Mark's forehead.
This kiss was not out of lust, there were millions of thanks and appreciation in that short kiss, and Mark understood what it meant.
Mark closed his eyes for a moment and then asked in a low voice.
“May you tell me what did you wish for?”
Jack smiled and pulled himself up a little on the bed and put his hand under his head
“First of all, I wished to be by your side forever Mark!”
Mark laughed and he pulled himself up a little too, but his head was still on his white pillow.
“Well, then I didn't lose my wish...because that's what I wanted too.”
Jack gently put his hand on Mark's clavicle and caress it.
“I also wished, being able to have dreams...”
Mark shocked and it was clear in his eyes but jack didn't notice and continued
“The doctor says that dreaming can be a great help in restoring my memory, but I've never had a dream since I woke up. I almost forget how it feels to dream and it's driving me crazy. Why should things like this be a wish for me while it's a normal thing for other people? ...Mark I really want to see dreams even if it’s for once! 
Something trembled in Mark's heart. He smiled, which was too artificial, but quickly hid it in his pillow.
He closed his eyes and watched Jackson sleep next to him through his eyelids. Just as a small tear came out of his eye, he spoke in a way that wasn’t even clear to himself “I pray for you...for your wish to come true!”
***

He was standing in the middle of a white and empty place. Was there a room? Or a big hall? He couldn't even see the ground that was standing on clearly.
He was busy with the surroundings when a voice caught his attention. He heard a sound of heavy breathings seems to come right from his side, but there was no one around. 
In that white vacuum, he went a little further, but that sound... The sound that a great pain was hidden behind it was neither near nor far, as if it was a part of him and moving with him.
 After walking a bit, on a path he didn't know where he was going, and with steps he didn't know if they are going forward or not, he reached something other than whiteness.
 It wasn't hard for Jackson to see that old black metal bed in the heart of whiteness.
 As he approached the bed, he noticed someone in white clothes and black hair sitting there with his hands chained to bed sides. The chain was long, but not too much that he can get his hands together. 
 Now that Jackson was close enough to that person, he could find out the source of those painful moans. The boy sitting on the bed with his round shoulders, was in a sore voice that every time Hearing it, put a sharp scar on Jackson's heart.
 Jackson stepped forward so that he can find the reason of his moans and help him, but he stopped midway when he saw the boy's profile
 "Mark... " 
 He didn't know even how the word got out of his mouth, but it was loud enough to make the boy stops and looks at him.
'It was really him?' That was a question passed through Jackson's mind. A boy with black and ty hair and a thin, bony face... thinner and more bony than all Jack's imaginations, something like a lifeless body that was in front of Jackson's eyes.
 His eyes... they were bruised from crying a lot while reflecting a strange pain to Jack's eyes that Jackson couldn't understand what it meant...
The boy, as if looked tired of watching the person in front of him, lowered his head and another painful moan came out of his mouth.
Jackson took a step forward. That person was Mark, his adorable Mark that he couldn't bear to see a bit of pain on him. Something like a storm stopped him to going forward, he felt the ground began to move and he looked at the boy whose moans had now turned into shouts, as he fell to the floor due to the movements of the ground. The chains fastened on both sides of the bed seemed to be pulled by an invisible force that did not seem to be removed until it can cut the thin body of the boy in half.
Jackson shouted and tried to stand up. He had to help Mark, his beloved Mark was in so much pain, and Jackson had to save him. But his legs were unable to stand on, Jack tried to drag his numb body on the floor and went to the bed. he mumbled mark’s name again and again. Mark's cries and screams were driving him crazy .The boy was screaming so loud that his voice was barely audible, but he couldn't control his scream for a second because of the unbearable pain that came into his body.
He couldn't wait any more and see the pain of his love. He put all his strength into his legs so that he could stand. His legs were shaking and resisting his weight, but he had to stand up and go to the person who was suffering. Finally, whatever it was, he stood up and dragged himself to the bed and with the first touch of his fingers on Mark's hand, his whole body burned. The sudden heat that embraced his body made him to pull back and then open his eyes in horror.
The excessive white light that shone in his eyes caused him to close them for a second and then slowly opened it. He looked to his left, That Mark was sleep last night, but he wasn't there. In fact, nothing was in that place
He looked around. A white room that was blended with light green color and a series of strange devices that Jackson didn't understand the reason for their existence. He was sleeping in his own house last night, on his own bed with his dear boyfriend after having a hot . After a year and a few months he has a dream, it was strange! When he jerked awake, he was in a strange place, instead of his bed and house and being with his boyfriend.
He was still looking around with confusion as a door sound came out, a girl with short hair and a pale pink dress came in and turned to Jackson, but he was surprised to see him and then ran out of the room.
As Jackson watched her in confusion, he realized something was on his face, He held out his hand and pulled the mask that covered his mouth.
 It didn't take more than two minutes for the nurse and a few other people in white and long medical clothing, run in to the room.
The white-haired man that seems to had more than 30 years of experience, returned to confuse Jackson with a smile and quickly began to examine Jackson's body. As he flashed a small flashlight in Jackson's eyes, in a rather loud voice with a smile that never leaved his lips, said
"Oh Wang Shi ... This is a miracle that you opened your eyes ... Coming out of coma after two years and half is really a miracle!”

 

 

_______________________________________
Sorry if it took a long time to write this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Thanks.