I Don't Know Why I Can't Remember

I DONT KNOW (ominous2)

“Your latest medical results were good too. Your body is totally improved during these eight months... you don't have any problem... except…!!”

The doctor paused and looked at the boy sitting on the chair in front of him. The boy stared at him, with widen eyes and without saying a word.

"You still didn't get your memories back?"

Jackson breathed out and gazed at the man sitting at a wooden table with familiar kindness and compassionate looking in his eyes.

Actually eight months has passed since he woke up from that strange coma that he was involved in because of an accident, and also it's been a long time since he came back to his normal life and the only annoying thing is that he still doesn't remember anything from before the accident!

"I got used to it. I heard all the things I had to know from people around me. Don't worry doctor, everything is ok!" The boy smiled honestly.

Doctor nodded and smiled. He tried many ways to help him get his memories back but none of them worked and the only way left was waiting for a miracle.

He put the test sheet in the medical file and took them toward the boy who is now standing in front of his table. Jackson reached out his hand and took the file from the doctor who was under his treatment all these months, he bowed, smiling as usual and left the room. He left the hospital and walked toward the home he was sharing with Mark. He used to walk this short way to home always.

His life was quite normal! When he was discharged from hospital, he returned to His previous work.

He was working in a large stationery store in Ulsan City. Jack knew his work so good, but not from his past experience. He had the same job in his stupid dream too.

He thanked God that the shopkeeper not hiring someone else and he still had a good job! Other than that; everything was normal.

He lived with a boy who was in love with, in the house which became, their house after his conscious.

During this three months that Jackson was in the coma, Mark was so weak and helpless that he couldn’t even endure to be away from Jackson for an hour, and after a hard clash with his family, it was seven months that Mark and Jackson had a romantic and normal life in their common house.

During this time, Mark had defined so many things for Jackson. He was patient and even if Jack's questions about the past made him tired, he still smiled and responded him with calmness or excitement.

He told him about how they were getting in touch with each other, about how they got acquainted with Jinyoung and jaebum by an accident, and after a week they became their closest friends.

Mark, Jinyoung and jaebum described the story for Jackson with so much excitement every times, hoping he could remember these memories.

But in the end, Jackson smiled shyly and disappointed their hope by saying "I'm sorry guys, but I don’t remember!"

Doctor said this fact that he didn’t remember things yet, is not that weird and he needs more time to remember.

"These all damn eight months wasn’t enough for him to remember me just a little bit?” Mark said helplessly.

Mark's sentence stopped him behind the door of their home.

The door was half open so except to Mark's shoes, he was able to see a pair of familiar sneakers that were put in irregular position in front of the door. He don’t need much time to know the owner of them. Jinyoung's voice like always has a kindly tone.

"Mark, he is trying his best. It's not that he doesn't want to remember things! He just doesn't know what to do in this case." Jinyoung paused a bit and then continued with a compassionate accent.

"Understand him Mark...he tried his best in this period. Each time he asking me, Jaebum and even you to speak with him about past. Every day he asking you to review your shared memories” Mark interrupt him. This time his voice sound low-key because tears had clogged his throat and his sentences were faltered.

“But still this is pointless. I'm afraid that he’ll be tired of me Jinyoungie...what if I don't be the person he wants? You can’t force a person to fall in love with you.”

He was shocked as he was hearing this. How was possible that Mark think this way? He knew nothing about his past but the only thing he was sure about, was his unlimited Love for Mark!

"Hey Jackson!" he heard Jaebum's voice on his back and returned "Why are you hesitating behind the door?"

As he was asking that question, the half open door, was opened quietly and Mark and after him Jinyoung stood in door frame. He had stuck in an embarrassing situation, stood behind the door and surely he didn't want Mark to know about his wrong action.

“I felt a little dizzy so I stopped ,to feel better” Jackson said and tried his best to make his lie seem believable and it worked!

Mark immediately came forward with fear and took Jack's arm. Fear was Mark’s most evident feeling at the moment.

“You feel dizzy? Is it severe? You just came from your doctor, didn't you? Do you wanna go to hospital?”

He was asking so fast and nervously that Jackson felt he wasn't even breathing between his questions.

The reason for his anxiety was only Jack's stupid lie and now he had to clean his mess up.

He moved his free hand forward, grabbed Mark's waist and pulled him to himself. Mark's body was pulled simply in Jackson's and calmed there.

“I’m fine Mark. It was just a simple and short dizziness and doesn't need a hospital and stuff!”

Jaebum coughed " I think you should do the rest inside house ..." said Jaebum with a devilish tone that made Mark to get out of Jack's embrace and take a step back .

Jinyoung smiled kindly and went toward Jaebum.

“You two go inside, me and Jaebum return home" He said and pulled Jaebum with him, who wasn't really pleased to leave.

After they left, Jackson returned toward their house's entrance while holding Mark's hand.

After they got inside, Jackson went to his room to change and Mark sat on one of the living room's sofa.

After ten minutes, Jackson entered the living room in his comfortable cloths and sat beside Mark on the couch.

 It isn’t a big house, but it’s paradise for them.

Mark has been working in a big, Insurance Company and that company gave this house to them.

In fact, it wasn’t enough for both of them but they could live in a room, half size of this house just to be together.

Jack put his hand over Mark and dragged him to himself. He still had traces of anxiety in his look, he waited a little bit and then pulled himself to Jack "Are you really ok?" Asked with a hesitant tone.

"Is it possible to have a little angel in my arms and not to be ok?" Jack smiled and put a kiss on Mark's cheek.

"I’m not kidding Jackie!" Mark pouted and some tiny wrinkles sat between his eyebrows.

“Me neither... look, you are by my side and you are looking at me with these kind, worried eyes. How can I feel bad? I probably just had a vertigo because of the elevator, that's all!!”

Mark said a light "Umm" and turned to the TV. He grabbed the remote control from the table next to him to turn the TV on for their night movie.

Nearly 30 minutes passed of their TV watching and Jackson was absolutely unpleased from watching Mark's favourite movie.

It was one of those Mark's favourite horror movies that Jack hated so much!

He could swear that he would close that channel for playing these movies, if he had the power. But currently, he just had to watch this stupid movie with his boyfriend.

Jack grabbed his phone to distract himself from the movie.

Right at the time that on his calculations the movie would end, he upraised his head and looked at the TV screen. The last scene of the movie was a blonde boy with his hands and clothes all in blood, standing with a bloody knife next to the body of a man full of blood, with a face which wasn't clear, and also boy's face was not clear either.

Jackson’s hand trembled, and his phone dropped automatically on the floor. The sound of his phone was loud enough to attract Mark's attention.

Mark stared at Jackson's terrified face and followed his gaze to find about the reason of his action and once he saw that scene on television, he felt fear too.

Not to the horror of that scene, but for knowing Jackson's reason for that. Mark knew Jackson had remember that figure in his dreams when he was in coma by watching this scene. Mark's heart ached to death, Jackson was still afraid of that Mark of his dreams.

He reached out and grabbed Jackson's hand, which was still shaking slightly.

“That’s not me, jackie, that’s not real!”

Mark said calmly and Jackson took his eyes from that scene to turn to look at Mark. Mark smiled, thumb patting on back of the younger's hand to calm him.

It took him a few seconds to come to himself. He was ashamed of mark; he knew Mark had noticed the reason for his behaviour, and that's why he said it. He felt like a selfish Jerk who had misused the pure feelings of the boy.

He reached out his other hand and put it on Mark's which was still his hand.

“I'm...sorry...I know that's not you, but I really can't stop the thoughts that belong to him!” he said, his eyes were full of regret and guilt.

Sadness took Mark's face but he tried to smile, however his smile was more like a smirk.

"It's ok...He was the one you loved, I understand"

Jack shocked by Mark's words, has he been so drowned in his daily life that he's got away this much from his dear Mark? He made Mark thinks that he didn't love him and now he thought that Jackson loved the mark of his imagination more than him.

Jackson laughed, he Hold Mark's face with his hands as his fingers played with his Honey blonde hair.

"How can you look so innocent and sinless Mark? It makes me crazy even more for you."

Mark was confused, so blinked for a few times and it made Jackson's heart beat even faster in his chest, he approached Mark's head and slowly kissed his lips that were gathered by Jackson's hands and then Slightly pulled back.

"I can only love one person, the boy when he looks at me with his marble eyes, I want to sacrifice my whole life for him. Mark Tuan only you can put Jackson Wang's heart in love at any moment"

Because of Jackson's words, Mark bite his bottom lip and smiled at Jackson, one of those smiles that he loved the most.

"So isn't it better to get what you want?"

Mark said it with naughtiness and it made Jackson grin, his baby was so sweet but so hot and naughty at the same time. Jackson placed his lips on Mark's for a long and deep kiss and slowly whispered in his ear before his tempting lips.

"With pleasure...!"