I Don't Know Why I Can't Forget Him

I DONT KNOW (ominous2)

Hey guys, Here is the chapter 2 sorry for being late :(

____________________________________________________

 

I Don't Know Why I Can't Forget Him.

"Jackson shi…! We don't have any notebook, can you go bring some from the stockroom?" Bambam said, packing some painting-brush for the customer.
Jackson nodded and went to the stockroom. Actually, they don't have many customers this hour of day, so there was no worries.

He reached the notebook Shelf and took some various notebooks.
They were so many that he barely could see his way forward, but since he didn't want to come back and get notebooks again, he preferred to take them all. But once he wanted to go back toward the door, he stuck over a box on the floor and deadly fell to the ground and his head slammed into the metal leg of one of that boxes.
A strange pain and dizziness had spread in his whole body and the sense of vertigo made his eyes grew dim.
Before he can raise himself off the floor, he saw a blurry body standing over and looking at him. Firstly he thought that would be bambam but as he looked clearly he noticed his light-colored hair while bambam's is quite dark black.
Great fear ripped through his heart in a moment. He knows that person; even though his vision was blurry, he could swear he knows him. He shrank back horrified but the person sat in front of him and reached out his hand.
He wanted to turn back and run away but strangely he couldn't move his body. He closed his eyes inevitably, and murmured "leave me alone, you damn"
The person held him by the shoulders and picked him up a little, Jackson was dazed and barely could hear sounds around him.
"Jackson-ahh...omg Jackie!"
And this was the last thing he could hear before he passes out.
.
.
.
He opened his eyes with a little Headache and it took some time for him to get used to the room's light, which he was in.
His gaze fell on tearful eyes were looking at him wistfully.
Mark came closer when he saw Jackson's open eyes "Jacksonie ... oh my god ... you're awake, I'll call the doctor right now!" said with a shaky voice and jumped up from his chair. He was so panicked that his foot got stuck in the chair's leg and nearly got himself suffered the same fate of Jackson but he gathered himself together and left the room. He came back with a doctor less than a minute.
Fortunately the doctor was that familiar middle-aged one that he was under his treatment for the last one year and a couple of months.
"What have you done to yourself AGAIN dear boy?" Said the doctor, smiling while checking him.
Jackson smiled weakly.
"I don't know doctor ... you say what happened to me. I just remember falling and hitting my head into one of the store's shelves.”
Unconsciously his eyes caught the most precious man of his life that was standing behind the doctor.
Mark was silently crying while his gaze was moving among Jackson and the floor. He could feel the anxiety and fears that was still in Mark from that distance.
The doctor who got Jackson's gaze turned back and smiled when he saw Mark. He knows them well enough in all this time that he understands how deep their relationship is and how depended they are.
He smiled kindly and put his hand on Mark's shoulder to calm him down.
"Don't worry son. I saw his examination results. He's fine and it was just a little unconsciousness because of the hit. Of course he should be under watched however he's all right and you can take him home."
Mark smiled with his uncontrollable tears and bowed to the doctor.
"Thank you Doctor...thank you..."
Doctor nodded and left them alone to check up his other patients!
Mark hastily wiped his tears and took two steps toward Jackson's bed.
Jackson who was looking at him in silence, smiled and held Mark's hand which was close to his bed.
"You look so great in this hair color"
Mark's marble eyes that was full of tears, now were shining with joy.
Mark was hesitant to dye his hair but now that Jackson loves his blonde hair, he was happy for his choice.
"Today I finished my work earlier and my hair had grown too so I went to the hairdresser to change them and then I came to you because..."
He paused and then lowered his head. Mark bit his lip and pressed his tongue against the wall of his mouth while he was nervous. Jackson knew Mark so well and knew that he's very confused and nervy now.
Mark's voice trembled a little but tried to pick the right words.
"When I arrived, Bam Bam said you're in the stockroom...I wanted to surprise you, but you were on the floor and you told me to leave you alone and you got away from me!"
Mark honestly told the story and then lowered his head. He didn't want to looks at Jackson's eyes.
Jackson felt guilty for hurting his dear Mark again.
Marky …!
He whispered slowly, and made mark lookup and finally meet Jackson's brown eyes.
“I hate myself for making you cry like that!”
Jackson said honestly. Mark's lips opened to resist, but before he could say something, he burst into tears. “I was just scared to death … I thought I lost you for a long time again, or … or forever …”
Mark felt pain in his whole body for the words he said.
“If anything happens to you, I'll die, Jack!”
Maybe that sentence sounded too cliche, but mark was sure of it more than anything else.
Jackson smiled and tried to show all his love in his eyes “I know” he said as slowly as he could reassure mark.
He knew that Mark would hurt more if he continue, so he tried to change the subject.
“Go wash your face then help me change my clothes and go home together!”
Mark nodded his head and walked to the door, but before he get out, he turned to Jackson.
“Will you come to church with me on Sunday?”
Jack looked at him, confused and made Mark go on.
“I've been having bad dreams for a while, and I was worried about you. This happened today, and I'm really scared, jack. I want to go to church and pray a little, for both of us!”
Jackson smiled at his lovely boy, then nodded. Mark turned back to the door after he made sure of Jackson’s approval and got out.
When Jackson made sure that Mark is gone, closed his eyes and   murmured.
He didn't understand himself. Why would he see his dear, kind mark like that crazy nightmare?
His mark is warm hearted and sympathetic just like an angel but Jackson, like a jerk, was comparing him with That devil who only looked like his mark.
Although that he was not interested in this but his brain was comparing the two of them since the day he woke up.
Whenever he was looking at his dear marky's smile he would remember that his dreams Mark would never smile.
Even if there was a fake smile, it would never be comparable to this marky’s heavenly, Bright smile.
Whenever his dear Mark was touching him with love and peace, whenever he fell asleep beautifully in his arms at nights and whenever he hugged him with love and kissed him on days. Jackson could remember all those hell days he was thirsty about a little bit of that crazy creature’s attention.
He has regretted it to death that he couldn't remember anything about before his accident. He wanted to remember all the moments he had with Mark and review everything in his mind.
Even if he could, he would give a few years of his life just to remember his own precious memories instead of memories of that hellish nightmare. Jackson couldn't understand, he didn't know why he always remembers that pain...
They returned home. Jackson had taken rest of the day off from his boss, so he can rest a bit at home. He truly thanked god that next day is weekend and he doesn't have to take off for the next day too. Because He wouldn't like to discharge of this small job and its low income too.
Mark had told him to go to their room and rest in bed but Jackson had nagged at him so much and claimed that he is bored so he just satisfied to let him lie down on the couch and watch TV.
It was a few minutes since Mark went to the kitchen to find something to eat and Jackson, hardly, was trying to find an interesting movie to watch and actually was just changing channels and check them one by one.
Finally he found a favourable variety show and content to take the control of the TV on the sofa. He raised his head to look inside the kitchen but he couldn't see Mark.
"Mark shi, just in case, how many kind of foods are you cooking that took this much long?" Jackson said, but he didn't get any answer and after two minutes, mark came back with food.
Jackson was so much excited for that but when he saw two bowl of ramen beside kimchi's dish, he pouting and just lost his excitement feeling.
“After all the time you spent in the kitchen, is this the thing you cooked?!Just in case you don't know I’m sick?! I should eat organic and nutrient things!”
Mark embarrassed. His eyes clearly was showing his embarrassed feeling so he just looked at the ground and hung his head in shame.
"There was no way since we didn't have necessary materials. So I couldn't..." Mark said, he raised his head and stared at Jackson
“These days I was so busy I didn't have time for shopping, today I've been looking for you to go shopping together”
The whole body of the boy who was sitting in front of Jackson was filled with shame and guilt, and all of those bad feelings was because of him.
“Damn you Wang!” Jackson whispered and leaned down the couch, facing Mark, sitting beside the table, on the floor, and putting his hands on both sides of his face and forced mark to look at him.
“I’m sorry Mark ... I'm very selfish and insane, always say sneaky and annoying things, Forgive me dear! You know your Jackson is a real fool, so can you please don’t be upset of him?” Jackson's tone perfectly matched his words and made a smile on Mark's lips.
“I'm not upset Jackie!” He tilted his head slightly and put a short kiss on Jackson’s palm.
“How can you not be upset when you work from morning till night to provide our life and then you have to endure my damn nags” Jackson said with a maddening tune, and then he Mark's cheek with his right hand, And Mark responded like a kitten tilting his face more toward Jack's hand, while still having a slim smile on his lips.
“I'm really sorry, I don’t deserve all this kindness, baby!”
This time it was Jackson who lowered his head in shame. Each of his sentences was without exaggeration and was perfectly honest. He couldn't see Mark and his silence was strange for him. Mark's sweet laugh voice broke the silence. “Hey Wang puppy...”He laughed, causing Jack to lift his head and look at him.
“Just love me for the rest of your life, that's enough for me!”
He said this and reached his lips on Jackson's, kissed him with love and passion. Jackson's hands went a little further than mark’s cheeks, slipping into his soft and beautiful hair to give him a passionate kiss in answer. A kiss that wasn't supposed to be superficial and short.
Their lips moved together so they could kiss more and more and this game of kissing went on so long that there was no oxygen left in their lungs.
Separate their lips. Both breathe deeply and soundly and their faces still were at the shortest distance while their foreheads were leaning against each other.
“I promise!” Jackson whispered in a voice that there were streaks of lust in it, the way that only mark could hear.