Shattered

Moments With You - Tiny Winner Stories

 

 

Shattered

 

 

Completely frozen they were careful not to move another muscle. They had already caused damage that was beyond repair and they were both silently freaking out. 

 

Mino and Seungyoon looked at each other in silent terror. His hand was still on the inside of Seungyoon’s shirt and he could feel the skin beneath it go clammier with every passing second. 

    "Seunghoon’s favorite mug, the grinning chihuahua" Seungyoon whispered. 

    "And his one houseplant, The Hulk" he replied in a equally hushed voice.

Both The Hulk and the fan given chihuahua mug lay shattered around them on the floor, dirt and pieces of porcelain mingled with delicate green leaves all around them. 

    "Why did you jump at me like that?" Seungyoon mumbled while pulling away from him. 

    "I was happy to see you, it’s been ages since we got any time alone" he sulked and picked up a couple of the crushed leaves from the floor. It really had been ages, and the amount of self control needed to stay away from the one he loved, while still having him right there. Well, it was hard okay?

 

They scurried to clean up as fast as they could without exchanging another word. The pieces of porcelain had bounced all over the place and could be sharp so Seungyoon pulled out the vacuum cleaner to make sure there were no pieces left to harm the dogs or themselves. 

He watched in silence while tying a third knot on the garbage bag they had just filled with two of Seunghoon’s most favorite possessions.  When Seungyoon had finished vacuuming he placed the bag in front of them on the kitchen island. 

    "How do we fix this? Seunghoon’s wrath will be unlike anything else" Mino said fighting the urge to tie yet another knot on the bag. As if the pieces would jump out and go find their owner to tell on them all on their own. 

    "We can’t" Seungyoon replied shortly. "This is unfixable. We just have to bow down to our overlord and face his wrath head on" he continued and picked up the bag. 

Seungyoon headed toward the hall, plastic bag in a firm grip and he followed. As if they needed to be two about every part of the crime to be equally guilty throughout.

 

Their schedules had been mad full the last few weeks as they rushed from place to place, even country to country every day. So of course when they got one day free on their own something like this had to happen. He sighed and watched as Seungyoon dumped the bag into the trash. 

    "You know he had The Hulk since around our debut days?" Seungyoon said as they walked back to the apartment. "He kept killing every plant he bought, so for that one he bought that expensive fertilizer and self water thing.." Mino remembered it well. The tiny houseplant had gone from round and lush with tiny flowers to full explosion; thick stems and roots bursting out of the pot within weeks. 

Seunghoon had been so pleased and fondly named the plant The Hulk, who in return had kept growing and bulking up ever since. 

    "You’d think The Hulk would survive a short fall like that" Mino said as they returned to the scene of the crime. No evidence was left in the now yet again pristine kitchen. 

    "Might have had if you didn’t step on it at the end there" Seungyoon mumbled, picking at a speck of dirt they had missed on the edge of the kitchen counter. 

They stared at each other in silence. Mino noticed that Seungyoon’s shirt was unevenly buttoned up and pointed at it, before stepping over to help him. 

    "Don’t" Seungyoon said weakly, looking away. 

    "I’m just" Mino began, trying to explain himself.

Seungyoon’s hand held onto his and he noticed how Seungyoon's expression was softening as the seconds ticked by.

    "Let’s go shopping" Seungyoon said suddenly, taking him by surprise. "We need to get Seunghoon a new mug" he continued, already picking up his coat. 

Yet again Mino was following Seungyoon down the hall. 

Leader in life, work, play and now; mischief he mused picking up the pace to keep up with his long legged favorite. 

 

 

They hurried around looking everywhere in the shops at the nearest department store for the perfect mug, Mino stealing glances at Seungyoon whenever he had the chance. Their one free afternoon together, spent hunting for a mug. When they could have been doing something completely different. 

It had started so well, Seunghoon leaving to celebrate a friends birthday and Jinwoo for a photoshoot. Then Seungyoon had announced he was coming home early from the studio. He had finished his tv recording in the early hours of the morning which meant they were both free. 

He had waited in the kitchen to surprise Seungyoon when he got home, things got heated pretty fast, almost too fast, he recalled while scratching his left ball that still somewhat hurt from getting grabbed a bit too hard hours before.

He was pulled back into the real world by Seungyoon’s wild gestures right underneath his nose.  

    "What about this one?" he said and waived a mug looking like a greyhound directly in front of Mino’s face. 

    "Won’t it remind him too much of the mug that broke?" he replied. Seungyoon sighed and put it down. 

    "You are right" he replied and they kept looking for another hour, finding reasons not to buy every mug with potential that they stumbled upon. In the end they decided a new house plant would be easier to find and headed to the nearest florist. 

They picked out a pot, a fancy self watering bulb of glass and a nice lush plant that Mino thought looked way better than The Hulk although he was sure Seunghoon would disagree. After checking one last place for the perfect mug they stopped by the pizza place they often frequented before heading home. 

Placing the plant on a slightly different spot than where The Hulk used to live they exchanged glances. At least they were sorry he thought and gave Seungyoon a weak smile. 

Seungyoon grabbed his hand and pulled him with him towards the living room. 

 

 

The pizza had been devoured in record speed and they were now watching an Avengers movie, in memoriam of The Hulk, they had announced before pushing play. 

    "He is a rather angry fellow that one" Mino noted, taking a sip of his beer while watching the hulk smash a car.

    "Can’t help it, can he?" Seungyoon replied, letting one hand slide into Mino’s hair, sending shivers down his spine all the way to his toes. 

    "I guess not, some things can’t be completely controlled" he said, putting down his beer before turning towards Seungyoon. 

They smiled at each other and they both knew that it weren’t The Avengers they were talking about anymore. 

He leaned in for a kiss, while casually placing one hand on Seungyoon’s thigh. They might get carried away easily, but he was determine not to break anything else tonight, except maybe his boyfriend, just a little bit. 

He smiled into Seungyoon’s lips and bit down onto the plump lips just enough for it to sting without bruising. Seungyoon winced and tried to pull away, but Mino was quicker, pushing himself on top of him. 

    "Let’s stay in one place this time, so we don’t break anything else" he murmured and started tracing kisses down Seungyoon’s cheek, onto his neck before nibbling gently on the crease of his neck. 

    "Right" Seungyoon replied hoarsely, moving his arms up to embrace Mino, pulling him in for another kiss.

 

 


Hope I made you smile. It was nice to write Minyoon again. I'll keep the silly stories coming.

Feel free to send me request! Here or on twitter @Eiryia :)

Thinking about maybe trying to write a reader/OC one so let me know if thats something you want to read.