Endless Rain

Moments With You - Tiny Winner Stories

 

 

Endless Rain 

 

    "It’s been raining for three weeks straight now" Jinwoo mumbled more to himself than anyone else. Mino looked up from his phone and nodded, acknowledging what he had just said, but still didn’t reply. 

He sighed, was he the only one feeling a little under the weather? They did occasionally for being the most sensitive in the group, but all this grey and cold weather sure must affect the others in some way too. 

    "I’m heading over to the others" he told Mino and picked up his jacket from the barstool where he had left everything when they returned home hours before. 

 

Knocking on the door opposite from his and Mino’s he walked in. It was unlocked which probably meant one of them was out with the dogs again. 

He walked into their living room and pulled the heavy curtains away from the window and took in the view of the city spreading out in front of him. It was all shades of grey; dark roads, dull sky scrapers and evening mist crawling in from the distant countryside. 

    "Not much to enjoy from that view at the moment is it?" he turned towards Seunghoon who was talking behind him. 

    "This rain is so depressing" he replied and put down his jacket on the couch. 

    "Tell me about it" Seunghoon said and dodged the drops of water the dogs were shaking off from their walk. "I keep having to give them baths from all the dust and mud they magnetically pull on to them on every walk." 

They both watched as a small puddle started forming on the floor where Seunghoon and the dogs were standing. 

    "Shower time it is then" Seunghoon sighed and took of his raincoat before leading the dogs to the bathroom leaving Jinwoo on his own again.

A faint melody could be heard from down the hall and he felt his face smile for the first time since returning home. It was a familiar tune, one that only he knew the lyrics to and with assertive steps he begun walking down the hall. 

 

 

He pushed on the door slowly, revealing a sitting on a chair facing the small window of the bedroom. 

Seungyoon appeared to not have heard him enter the room and Jinwoo stood quietly for a while enjoying the guitar music. He knew the melody well and jumped in right after the chorus, singing the second verse. 

Jinwoo noticed how Seungyoon’s shoulders lifted a little and how his slightly hunched posture straightened up as they finished the last verse together.

    "It’s a keeper" he said, breaking the moment of silence that filled the room as soon as they stopped singing. 

    "You think?" Seungyoon replied while putting his guitar down. Jinwoo understood where the doubt came from. The amount of songs they had created over the years were so many that he lost count ages ago. 

    "Yeah, it’s soft. Like a pillow, but still pushes you forward like a strong breeze on a summer day" he said, quoting the song lyrics from the song they just sung together. 

Seungyoon smiled and closed his eyes, humming those particular lines from the song. 

    "You are right, we should share it with the other two so they can help finish it" he said after he finished singing. Seungyoon got to his feet and walked over to Jinwoo who was still standing by the door. 

They exchanged a quick glance, before Seungyoon reached out a hand, Jinwoo’s face lightly before continuing past it, pushing the door behind them shut. 

They stood like that for a moment, eyes locked on the other, before he mirrored Seungyoon’s movements from seconds before reaching out his arm towards Seungyoon’s face. 

Holding Seungyoon's jaw lightly in his hand Jinwoo leaned in for a featherlight kiss on those plump lips that he always gravitated towards these days. 

He then then pulled away, waiting for Seungyoon’s eyes to open while trying to keep his expression neutral. He was teasing Seungyoon and he knew it. 

    "That’s all I get?" Seungyoon murmured, eyes still closed. 

Jinwoo smiled, backing away so that his back was against the door. Seungyoon’s eyes didn’t open however, instead he went for it. Lips crashing onto Jinwoo’s with a decisiveness Jinwoo adored, but had never dared to admit. 

 

 

His love was always so considerate, gentle and caring. All of those were traits Jinwoo loved, but sometimes he wanted more. Jinwoo saw hints of that come out on stage, as the crowd cheered them on, but he wanted that confidence, passion and fire all to himself. 

And he knew exactly how to get it. 

Smiling into the lips that were strongly pushing onto his he hummed and leaned to the side ever so slightly. Seungyoon followed, mumbling something incoherent before deepening the kiss. Jinwoo pulled away slightly again making Seungyoon move his hand from the wall to Jinwoo's face. 

Next thing he knew Jinwoo was pushed up against the wall, heavy breaths filling the air around them, soft hands caressing his skin and he was just where he wanted to be. The rainy weather was long gone from his mind as his personal sun made him tingle with warmth and excitement from head to toe. 

 

 

 


Hello 2019!

I don’t really have time for writing, but I’m always typing away at something so I figured I’d post some of it from now on. Excuse the typo’s and funky English, this won’t be edited or beta’ed so it is what it is. Wrote this because it’s been raining here where I live for 3 weeks straight and I am tiiiiired of it! but we are responsible to make our days better right? ;)

Also like in the old days am I open to request (all winner pairings) so feel free to comment/message/@ me on twitter @Eiryia

I’m also wondering if writing reader/OC x winner would be fun so if people want to read that then I might give it a try.