002

Something's Wrong with Oh SeHun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought I'd be all the way thinking about SoHee or something related to her, but that was just the beginning. I actually drowned more in the idea of ​​how fast time went by, and how much people changed. If so, it was very easy to pass from someone you knew if they left years and then dyed their hair. How is there people who manage to overcome that? Somehow, with some magic or incredible detail, they could distinguish others despite the years. And either SoHee was one of them, or I still looked like twelve.

However, I ended up thinking more than desired and I want to believe that's why I got lost more than once on the road. I hated to be paranoid so I tried not to pay attention to the conspiratorial possibility of me writing down the wrong address or something like that. I trusted SoHee (on the address), and trusted myself. Just needed to focus on being more attentive and ask without hesitation.

By asking you can get to Alaska, my dad would say.

It was a relief to finally find the house, feeling reassured that it was there. The music was heard a few blocks away and although the streets were not particularly bright in the area, Kris' house stood out because of the neon lights that escaped from somewhere in the back. From outside there was only one door and a lot of parked cars. Getting to the door was necessary before I could get lost among the people inside. It was not what I expected, but it didn't seem that hard either.

I knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds before realizing how silly I might have been, standing there waiting for someone to hear the door just to open and receive me. In fact, I was about to open the door myself when someone did it for me. I crossed my arms instinctively, and saw the boy who did the same, on his own, leaning his elbow on the door frame to see me up and down, scratching his chin.

He was far from dangerous, just drunk. The alcohol revealed itself in the aroma of his breath and the numb flow of his gestures. Also, he could not be more than a couple years older than me, but he called me little girl. More specifically he told me, "Are you looking for someone, little girl?"

Do I really look like twelve?

"Eh... yes." I weighed the idea of ​​answering with more detail, inclining to a negative. I mean, there was no VIP list in sight. When he asked me what the someone's name was, he received a short answer: "I never got the memo of this being invitation-only."

I don't know if my words were rude, not that it was my intention. I paid attention to his gestures and although he froze for a moment, he eventually laughed and opened the door wider, dramatically extending his arms. "You're, there's none!" he laughed even more as he stepped aside, inviting me to enter with a gesture, just to get lost at the party while leaving the door open.

Closed it, thought about my life decisions (I could/should've stayed home, just as should have brought the wireless earphones) and then I went more comfortably into the party.

Full of people, with little to no lighting and strong music at full volume, the atmosphere gave me a cozy opportunity to go unnoticed. It also took me a little longer to have an idea of ​​where I was, but I managed to successfully navigate the living room, the kitchen and the stairs that led to the second floor. JongDae was nowhere to be seen.

And uh, uh. It was stressful. Just a little.

I went back downstairs to the pool area, following the trail of a boy with a towel on his shoulder. He was completely dressed in black, not likely to take a dip anytime soon, but I ignored that until we arrived. Maybe he had his own idea of enjoying pools, or I don't know. Breathing was much better outside, and there they were, in the corners, the reflectors that illuminated the sky that could be se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter