001

Something's Wrong with Oh SeHun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I live in a very cute, noisy and boring little city. Well, it ain't that boring and maybe is just me. I also love to complain, reduce and crash every piece of my life, so there won't be much to use if you want to see the bright side. There are bright sides, of course, but I've never been able to keep them for a long time. Is there anyone who actually can?

If you ask me: No. And I'm putting all of my faith on it.

No one can be Mr. Brightside 24/7, and yet, when I meet Oh SeHun I challenged my own concept of what is Mr. Brightside supposed to be. Or something like that. Is not like he was all lively or cheerful. He was... Well, he was Oh SeHun, a kinda famous senior in my newest institute. His name was all over the place, and he apparently had the first place in not just his class, but in the whole school. And I mean, he was well-known, but I'd hardly say he took any advantage of such title.

Maybe it was just me, again, used to people like Kim JongIn who never missed the opportunity to shine on his cool guy shoes. And yes, being biased, but ever since I meet JongIn he acted like , and there was Oh SeHun who perfectly fitted as his counterpart: Serious, tender and reserved. Perfect. At least as a first impression.

Not that I was aware of his presence before the incident. Actually, I didn't even know how he looked. If I got to overheard his name around the corridors then it wasn't a big deal 'cause why would it be. Every single student was a stranger and my inner peace expected me to keep them that way, so we could avoid the reasons why I had to change schools during three years in row.

I mean, I may or may not have quite the reputation as a conflictive human being (even when the last time I had a real beef was in fourth grade because of a Winnie The Pooh themed pencil). And there may or may not have been some rumors (like me beating Kim JongIn in that fourth grade, or me being an actual magic gnome slash gumiho slash dark man-eater creature). Anyway, my social life was a sometimes incredible mess and a huge part of me loved such chaos. I did make some terrible decisions and I could've been a better person, but change was... well, weird. Hard and stressful, just as keeping a nice school record. Those were the most important things to me at the moment, and I wasn't alone nor a stranger to parties and stuff.

We meet at one of these parties, actually.

And there was Kim JongIn, too.

Thinking about it now, it was a matter of time for things to go awkward. My teen and jackass me knew that, yet there were reasons to go. My math project partner was a great guy but, then, I never got his number or anything to contact him. We had a few days for completing something that I couldn't figure out for myself, so I was kind of hoping that he could do better. Maybe he thought about doing it separately and then fitting everything together or something, we never discussed a plan. So at the middle of getting home and seeing two days passing without progress, I decided to ask. Too late, though. The idea came just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter