CHARACTERS.

     LIFE AFTER.   coming soon.

ino

ino

<    CHARACTERS   >
 

KIM NAMJOON / 26
leader of camp hope 101. namjoon might not be the most intelligent man in the world but he is, without a doubt, one of the smartest men you have ever met in your life. very mature and thoughtful, he always knows what to do but that isn't the only reason why not just hope 101 but other camps respect him so much. namjoon, however, is known as a human robot due to his expressionless face and even his voice is a monotone. don't let that appearance fool you because this guy is the dad friend or the father figure to many people, he puts his camp's benefits before himself.
 
PARK BOGUM / 29
just before he could be recognized as a real doctor, the outbreak wiped out all of bogum's dream and hope. luckily, an encounter with namjoon changed everything when the younger male was heavily injured but with the knowledge and practical skills of bogum, namjoon's was saved. afterwards, he invited bogum to join camp hope which leads us to this day when park bogum is widely known as doctor park to his camp members. right now, there are other two doctors and one nurse in the camp and along with bogum, whose role is the head doctor, they run the camp's clinic. bogum is a joker, too childish for his age. he's best friends with namjoon but the two just seem to be so different.
 
CHOI SOOYOUNG / 32
hope's only hot-headed scientist who used to work for the government at first. sooyoung is a fun woman to be around but only if you know how to not get on her nerves. she's determined to find the cure and vaccine on her own as she refuses to cooperate with other scientists from the fireflies even though they have acknowledged her skills, simply because she has a huge crush on bogum and doesn't want any other woman to wander near him. namjoon often sends camp members on a mission to hunt down zombies and collect their blood for sooyoung.

 

 

CHOI SIWON / 35
leader of camp ace. wanting to protect his friends and family altogether, siwon thought of the idea to regroup everyone and move away to somewhere else that would be much safer for them which led to the birth of the first camp ever. siwon's smart and brawny but he's too selfish to let people who aren't related to him by blood or aren't his friends into the camp, which is why camp ace isn't on good terms with the fireflies. 
 
there aren't many zombies on the island after his camp went berserk and killed them all. plus, it's not like zombies can swim from this land to another. in fact, they can't even swim which makes jeju island the perfect choice, for now. there's a reason why the more powerful people didn't move to jeju in the first place but everyone just assumes that seoul's better with the military and everything.
 
camp ace stands alone and fights for themself. 
 
BANG YONGGUK / 30
leader of camp outlaws. yongguk is quite... terrifying. his ways of leading the camp can be very brutal and he tends to go violent on those who disobey his orders or is caught betraying him. he wants outlaws to become the most powerful camp that not even the military can control them. since they live in the same area as hope 101, members of camp outlaws often sneak in hope and steal their supplies. the outlaws don't put on the friendly face with anyone ever.
 
SEO YOUNGHO / 28
leader of camp lion's den. youngho is a goofball, someone who's kind and generous and therefore, his camp members are extremely loyal to him. but the thing is, youngho can never bring himself to say no to people so other camps often take advantage of him and ask for supplies, which youngho happily gives away everything he has without asking for something back in return because he truly believes that in order to survive, humans must look out for one another. call him an idiot, but one day when youngho gives his first real order... nothing good is coming.
NAKAMOTO YUTA / 26
leader of camp the hounds. this is the camp that mostly consists of members who were kicked out of other camps for their bad behavior or whatever mistake they caused. yuta was once a member of camp empire but not many people were fond of him as he was a foreigner, so he left on his own until he met other factors like him and the hounds were formed. these people are very protective of each other but they are willing to offer a hand to strangers, simply because they know how painful it is to be neglected.
LEE SUNMI / 33
leader of camp empire. members of this camp are quite old compared to other camps, most in their 40s and older. sunmi is, or was a daughter of a powerful business man so she inherited many of his brilliant traits. hence, she was chosen to be their leader even though she might be younger than many of them. the empire is a very peaceful camp but they are often targeted by the military. they have to sacrifice and contribute the most food and rations to the government and the military since they are easier to be bullied, considering how their members are weaker than other camps.
CHOI SEUNGCHEOL / 24
leader of camp reborn. this is a brand new camp with roughly ten members, so there is no information about them yet... though it is rumored that seungcheol is the president's son.
 
PARK LUNA / 29
leader of camp royals. this camp is located in the province right next to seoul, this camp consists of those who couldn't get past the walls to the biggest and safest city, or those who managed to escape due to the unaccpetable harassment of the military. luna was forced to be a toy for the soldiers but luckily, she successfully escaped before they could do anything to her. she's a strong woman, and she's ready to protect other survivors like her.
IM JAEBUM / 28
leader of camp mist. jaebum is a man of a few words but everything he speaks is valuable and worth listening. he used to be a member of hope 101 but left the camp due to a secret agreement he had with namjoon back then. camp mist is an extremely mysterious camp, nobody hears a word from them and they don't even obey the military when other camps have to transport supplies to seoul... no one knows if this camp is still alive or not because they are surrounded by forests with monsters, according to the rumors. a group of soldiers searched their area once and never returned afterwards, up until this day they remain a big mystery.
PARK HYOMIN / 34
leader of the fireflies. hyomin is an intelligent and soft-spoken woman who honestly just wants the world to return to its old days. originally a member of camp royals before joining her brother in forming the firelies. unfortunately, he was killed by the military so now hyomin is in charge of leading the rebels.
ino

 © POLLARBEAR