Chapter 4

Only You (Completed)

Ever since Sunye eighteen birthday which is the start of Young Bae and her relationship they fell in love even more together.

"Now that were older can you tell me about your sickness now?" Sunye ask holding his hand while walking down the streets to the hospital to check on her eyes issues.

"Hmmmm." He said thinking. She was anxious to find out about it.

"But you said when were older you'll tell me and were already eighteen. Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee Young Bae." Sunye whined once again. He laugh at her childish side.

"Your whining again Sunye." She pouted and asked in another way.

"But I'm your girlfriend at least tell me so you won't be alone fighting this." That got him thinking again. He looked at her and set her down at a near by bench.

"Fine you got what you wanted. But listen carefully I don't like repeating it." She nodded listening to every words he say.

"Well you see, my family has a passing down illness also." He paused for awhile Sunye urged him to go on.

"Come on Young Bae tell me." He sighed and took her hand and squeezed it.

"I have a heart condition." That made Sunye become silent.

"Is it serious that......." She trailed off while he sighed.

"Yeah, it might stop working cause it's born differently." Sunye hugged him knowing that he might be scared to death about this.

"Young Bae I'm sorry that I..." He cut her off.

"It's okay Sunye really. Let's go to the hospital to check your eyes okay?" She nodded not arguing about it. They reached the hospital and waited for the doctor.

"Ah, Sunye nice to see you again. It seems that you've grown again." The doctor said. She nodded while still holding Young Bae hand.

"And this young man next to you is?" The doctor ask looking at Young Bae.

"I'm his boyfriend, do you mind if I come instead of his mom today? She's busy today." The doctor nodded understanding and introduce himself as Doctor Lee. And show them to his office.

"Well let's take a look on your eyes shall we?" Doctor Lee ask as he grab his equipment out.

"It's seems that your eyes can be heal by doing an operation. Theirs hope Sunye just like we first met." Doctor Lee exclaim relief for her.

"Thanks Doctor Lee but mother said that....." He cut her off.

"Yes, it's seems that it's need to have permission from a person that will be willing to donate their eyes when they die" Sunye nodded.

"Well it seems so huh. But your eyes can be doing a operation. Are you willing to do it if their is an opportunity Sunye?" Doctor Lee asked her. She nodded and Doctor Lee smiled.

"Well then will contact you when we do come across. For now Sunye don't give up hope." She smiled and nodded getting up to leave.

"Thank you." Sunye said smiling.

"Oh it's the nothing. I'm glad to help, see you soon Sunye and don't give up hope!" Doctor Lee yelled to them as Young Bae and Sunye left. Ms.Min greeted both Sunye and Young Bae when they reach her home.

"Thank you Young Bae for taking Sunye to the hospital while I was busy today." Ms.Min thank him.

"No problem, talk to you at night Sunye. Bye Ms.Min." Young Bae waved and left. As Sunye got inside her mom trailed her in the living room and made her sit down.

"Sunye what did Doctor Lee say about you eyes?" Ms.Min asked worried.

"He said that I can do a operation for my eyes but you know the rest." Ms.Min nodded and sighed.

"He did ask me if I'm willing to do it." Sunye went on.

"What did you say?" Her mother ask.

"I said I was willing to." Ms.Min gave a weak smiled and hold onto Sunye hands.

"Don't give up hope you hear me Min Sunye?" Sunye nodded and hugged her mother. Knowing that someday she can see her mother face again and Young Bae's wondering if it'll look the same as she remember.