Chapter 5

Only You (Completed)
Three years pass, everything was good in Sunye life. Especially Young Bae purposing to her awhile back. They were inside a wedding shop picking out her dress.

"Okay how about this dress which is a one-piece, corset, strapless, full A-line gown with sweetheart neckline. The gown features regal embellished embroidery accented with Swarovski crystals, bugle beads, seed beads, glass beads, and sequins. Embellishments ornament the bodice and center front skirt panel. The caught-up cutaway skirt is richly decorated with motifs that also accent the caught up skirt back. The embellished chapel length train finishes the style." Young Bae said reading the dress details from the book. (credit dress is made by Maggie Sottero. Picture is http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=V7018SA)

"The dress is call Monalisa Royale. I bet you will look beautiful in it." Young Bae said smiling.

"You said that to every dress you read to me." Sunye said smiling also.

"But it's true which ever you wear will look gorgeous on you." Sunye playfully smack his arm.

"I'm serious Young Bae. Now read the next one to me." Young Bae laughed and read the next one. As they went through the whole book they came to the conclusion of picking Monalisa Royale. As they drove home to Sunye house they were talking about their big day in about three weeks away.

"I can't wait till you be my wife." Young Bae said while eyes on the road. Sunye blushed and twisted her ring around her finger. My the way she felt it she knew it was beautiful. She thought back to the days when he purpose to her. They were celebrating their two years anniversary together at the beach. They were walking near the sea shore holding hands when she felt him let go. She could hear the waves and Young Bae kneeling down on the sand.

"Young Bae?" Sunye asked. Then the moment happen, he asked her to marry him. She let out tears of joy and nodded.

"Yes I will." She said while Young Bae got up from kneeling and hugged her tightly.

"I love you Sunye." He whisper to her while she was still crying he slowly slipped the ring to her finger.

"Sunye were here." Young Bae said shutting down the engine. That brought her back to reality she putted her hand on the door handle and opened it. Young Bae met her on the other side and helped her way to the house front door.

"Hi almost mother-in-law." Young Bae smiled when Ms.Min opened the door.

"Oh just call me mother-in-law already." Ms.Min smiled and laughed. Sunye still holding Young Bae hand trailed him inside her house.

"Come sit inside the living room. I'll make you some tea and will talk." Ms.Min said while rushing to the kitchen. They sat beside together on a couch waiting for her return.

"So how did picking the wedding dress go?" Ms.Min ask setting down the tea.

"It went great mom. Theirs a title for that dress." Sunye said grabbing the picture of the dress they chose. They asked for the shop to make them a copy before they left.

"Oh it's lovely. I bet you'll look beautiful in it." Ms.Min exclaim taking in the dress.

"I told you." Young Bae said laughing. Sunye smiled and nudge him on the chest playfully.

"I got to go Sunye it's getting late" Young Bae said getting up from the couch. Sunye follow along and got from the couch.

"See you tomorrow. Bye mother-in-law."Young Bae stepped out into the front porch.

"Bye Young Bea and bring your mother over sometime." Ms.Min said and left to go up stairs. Sunye hugged him before he left and give him a peck on the cheek. He returned it on the lips and whisper in her ear.

"Love you Sunye." She smiled and whisper back.

"Love you to." With that they broke apart and he left. She closed the door and felt her way up the stairs carefully. When she reached her room and slowly went to her bed thinking about the big day that's soon to come.