Chapter 3

Only You (Completed)
The next day when Sunye woke up her mom treated her with her favorite food.

"Happy Birthday Sunye!" Ms.Min yelled to her and gave her a hugged.

"Thanks mom, is Young Bae here?" Sunye asked as her mom trailed her to the kitchen.

"No, but he did called and told you to go meet him at the park." Ms.Min said putting the food in front of her daughter.

"Okay, thanks for the food mom." Sunye thank her and started eating. Moments they talked and laughed about things.

"Mom, I think I should go now." Sunye said getting up from her chair.

"Okay have fun and Happy Birthday!" Ms.Min yelled while Sunye hurried and left. She couldn't wait to see Young Bae and what the surprise was.

"Your finally here." Someone said out of no where. Sunye turned around and smiled knowing that it's Young Bae.

"Were are you taking me?" Sunye asked as Young Bae led her the way to the surprising gift.

"Just wait, were going to the beach near the park." Young Bae answered her while Sunye thought back when they were little. They were exploring the park and found a beach near the park. Ever since then they often come there.

"Were here!" Young Bae exclaim and let go of Sunye hand.

"I bet it's beautiful with flower you decorated around huh?" Sunye guess and sat down on the sand. He went and sat beside her their was silence of just hearing the waves.

"Is this my surprise gift?" Sunye asked pouting thinking it's not that great.

"Part of it, you know Sunye ever since we met I feel happy around you. You can really understand me." Young Bae went on, Sunye smiled and spoke back.

"Me too, no one can understand me as much as you." Young Bae chuckled by that comment.

"Ever since we started hanging out with each other more and more I started having another feelings towards you." Sunye could feel her cheeks blushing.

"And I......." Young Bae turned silent and his body started leaning towards her till Sunye could feel his face close to her. Then the moment happen. he kissed her gently on her lips. Sunye was startle for awhile until she returned the kiss back also gently.

"Sunye I liked you for a long time now." Young Bae confess while they broke apart from the kiss. Sunye blushed and confess also, she leaned her head on his shoulder. They stayed like that, Young Bae whisper something in her ear.

"I love you Sunye." She smiled and said the same.

"Is this my surprise birthday gift?" He nodded and stared ahead towards the beach.

"So during the high school days. I heard you already like someone who was it?" Sunye asked curious.

He laughed, "Why your jealous?" he asked her.

"No! Come on tell me, pleeeeaaaaassseee." Sunye whined.

"Your whining again. But if you must know then it was you." He laughed and turned towards her.

"When did you start having feeling towards me?" He asked now, Sunye could feel herself blushed and getting nervous.

"Well the first time that you came to my house. And stared at each other...." Sunye trailed off.

"That time was the time I started having feelings for you too." He laughed and wrapped his hand around Sunye waist.

"Who told you that you can wrap you arms around my waist?" Sunye joked and smiled.

"Since I confess." Young Bae whisper to her ear again. That night everything went perfect just what Young Bae wanted.