Chapter 2

Only You (Completed)
"Pleeeeaaassssee Young Bae!" Sunye pleaded wanting to know what Young Bae sickness was.

"No! I'll tell you when I get older." Young Bae protested. Sunye pouted giving in since she been pleading the whole twenty minutes when he got to her house.

"So what do you want to do?" She asked flopping down on her bed while Young Bae sat near her bedroom window.

"I don't know. You think of something I'm just going to stare out the window." I pouted and looked at Young Bae. His hair, body structure, and face made her realize how handsome he was.

"What are you staring at me for?" Young Bae asked turning towards her. "You've been staring at me for awhile." Sunye looked down blushing trying to think of a way out of this.

"I was just trying to picture your face in my mind before I can no....longer..." Sunye drifted off she could feel her tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh, well you should have told me. It felt uncomfortable when you just stare at me like that. Don't cry Sunye." She rubbed her eyes and looked up up to see Young Bae face. He stood up and sat beside her on her bed.

"Here it's a better view if I sit closer huh?" Sunye blushed again and nodded. For moments they sat like that just staring at each other.

"Young Bae will you still be around me if I can no longer see?" She asked while staring at him still. He still staring back at her he nodded. She smiled and hugged him.

As year went by they were together for bad times and good. As Sunye can no longer see when she was sixteen.

"Sunye tomorrow is your birthday what are you planning to do?" Young Bae asked as they sat on a park bench were they first met.

"I don't know. Do you have plans tomorrow?" Sunye asked him.

"No, but I have a surprise for you as a birthday present." She smiled and sat still feeling the wind blow her.

"Sunye? Wake up. Wake up Sunye you don't want me to carry you back home do?" Young Bae spoke while shaking Sunye's body gently.

"I fell asleep?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, come on it's getting late." Grabbing her hand and walking her back home.

"Wait Young Bae, are we near the ice cream shop right now?" He looked around and answered yes.

"Can we get some please?" Sunye pleaded.

"Your really good at pleading." He smiled and walked her inside the shop.

"Welcome to Baskin Robbins. How may I help you?" The worker ask.

"I'm guessing you want strawberry as always?" Young Bae ask smiling. They order and Young Bae brought Sunye to seat.

"Be right back with the ice cream." He told her and left.

"Thanks for coming to Baskin Robbins." As the worker handed him the ice cream. "Before you leave is that your girlfriend?"He looked at Sunye and smiled.

"Soon to be." He reply and left towards Sunye.

"Here you go." Young Bae handed her the ice cream.

"Thanks." Sunye thanked him while her strawberry ice cream.

"Thanks for taking me to the park today Young Bae." Sunye thanked him while walking back home.

"Your welcome, now stop thanking me." She laughed at his comment.

"Your home Sunye just in time to eat dinner. Young Bae would you like to join us?" Ms.Min asked as she greeted her daughter back.

"Thanks Ms.Min but I need to go eat with my family too." Young Bae reply back. Right before Sunye went inside her house he whisper something in her ear.

"Call you at night?" She smiled and nodded.

"Young Bae is such a nice young man. Don't you think?" Ms.Min ask while setting a dish on the dinner table.

"Yes mom, now let's eat." Sunye said picking up her fork. As night came Sunye couldn't wait to talk to Young Bae as always. He's the one that can really understand her. She thought back in her highschool day when she heard a girl talking about Young Bae.

"He's so cute yet so nice. Any girl that is his her girlfriend is so lucky!" One of the girl explain to her friend.

"But I heard he turned down girls that ask him out because he said he likes someone already." Her friend told.

"I know, that girl is very lucky." The first girl spoke again. Ever since that day Sunye have always wonder who's his secret lover is. *Ring Ring* Her phone rang she smiled knowing that it's Young Bae.

"Hi Young Bae!" Sunye practically scream, to the other line.

"You okay? Why you seem so happy?" He asked in the other line.

"I was so bored until you call." She explained to him. They talked and talked until Sunye fell asleep.

"Sunye? You there?" He could hear her breathing. He chuckled and whisper something that she'll wouldn't hear until tomorrow.

"I love you Sunye." With that he hung up and went to sleep dreaming about the surprise he was about to give Sunye tomorrow.