Chapter 1

Only You (Completed)
When Sunye was born she could see just fine. Until she turn ten that her eyes started getting blurry.

"I thought you said she won't have it!" Ms.Min yelled at the doctor and cried. Sunye sat in the room between the doctor and her mother hearing every word.

"Ms.Min I'm sorry, but you know it's a family illness that pass through down to each of you." The doctor told her and turned towards Sunye.

"But their is hope. She can have an operation for her eyes..." The doctor drifted off in silence.

"If someone will be willing to give their eyes away when they die." Ms.Min finish. She'd been through this before when she was a child she knew the answer.

"Yes." The doctor reply back.

"But that's such little hope!" Ms.Min yelled again as tears flow down from her eyes once again. The doctor turned towards Sunye.

He knelt down to her and spoke. "Their is hope Sunye so don't give up." She smiled and nodded.

"Mom? It's okay I know theirs hope." From hearing this Ms.Min clasp on her daughter and started crying.

"Oh Sunye...." Her mother whisper in her ear. "Their will be hope."

The next day from visiting the doctor Sunye sat in her room and stared out the window the whole time. Each time she blinks the image she see's gets blurry for awhile.

"Sunye? I'm going to the market for awhile. You wanna stay here?" Ms.Min ask as she came inside her daughter room.

"Yeah." She spoke as she continue to stare out the window. She watched her mom leave until she can no longer see her and started crying. She didn't want her mom to know she was scared. She needed to be brave so her mom wouldn't worry much. She had alot to worry about already.

Her dad died in a accident when she was five and she had to carry this family on her on. Sunye sighed and wiped her eyes knowing that crying won't do any good.

"I need some freash air." She thought as she went out from her house and into the streets. Not knowing were she's going she ended at a park. She sat at a park bench alone taking the view in and never forgetting it. She looked around and found a boy around her ages sitting on a bench alone as well. She made her way to the boy and sat down next to him. Silence as they sat next to each other.

"What do you want?" The boy finally spoke.

"Nothing just clearing my mind." Sunye spoke and turned to face him.

"Min Sunye." She introduce herself, the boy smiled and reply.

"Dong Young Bae. What's on your mind?"

"That's none of your business." Sunye spoke sternly and looked away.

"Wow your attitude change fast." Young Bae said and laughed. Sunye turned around to looked at him again.

"Well you see, yesterday my mom took me to the doctor cause my eye sights are getting bad. And they the doctor told me that I can't see soon. It's a family illness, my mom had it before and she's heal." Young Bae nodded understanding. And so on as Sunye continue to tell about her family crisis.

"That's a hard job that your mom has since your dad died." Young Bae said while Sunye nodded feeling that her tears are coming out.

"But I know you'll have hope so don't give up Sunye." From hearing those words she felt better.

"So why are you here alone?" She asked curious.

"Just like you, yesterday I found out I have a sickness." She nodded knowing how he felt.

"Well I think it's time to leave cause it's getting late." Sunye nodded and got up from the bench.

"Hey you have to come to my house to talk more." Sunye said before they left.

"Yeah." As Sunye walked back home holding a piece of paper that contain Young Bae address. She can't help but feel happy knowing that she made a friend that will know her well. But doesn't know that it'll become more than that.