The Beginning

My Heart Is Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jonghyun*

Here it is another day in the company.I’ll go crazy.Paperwork, paperwork and again paperwork.Boring.I don’t know how my father has done this for so many years.The only reason I do this is because I see that the old man can’t manage it all anymore.Actually my relationship with my father is not that good.When I was a kid I admired the love between my mom and dad so much.I wanted someday to have what they did with someone.Even from miles away you could see the look they had only for each other or I thought so at least.One day everything just collapsed.I’d never forget that day.The day when I found out that my father had been cheating on my mom.I would never forget the tears and the pain on her face, on the face of the woman that I love so much.I would never forget how she left and how scarred I was ,thinking that she abandoned me because of my father.How stupid and thoughtless must have I been to think that she would ever leave me.Shortly after she moved out from our home she came back for me and I went to live with her.I couldn’t look at my father.I felt a great rage towards him,even hatred only by looking at him.Now that I have grown up my mom moved to America.The only reason she did not do it the day she found out she had been cheated on was me and I will be forever grateful to her for everything she has done for me.Since that day I stopped believing in love.I stopped looking for it and I stopped seeing it.I don’t need anything that brings only  pain and disappoiment.I don’t feel such a great hatred towards my dad despite everything I love him in my own way otherwise I wouldn’t have accepted to help him with the company.

I started looking through the documents from our last sales,fortunately there wasn’t that much work for today.I’ve just started when “luckily” Krystal decided to storm in my office.Krystal is the daughter of a very important bussiness partner of my father.I know that they want us to become a couple but that will never happen.My dad wouln’t dare to talk me into it because of our tense relationship.He hopes that I would start liking her but  I think he already knows this is impossible.In other case I would have had fun for one night and then I wouldn’t bother but I see Krystal as a naive spoiled kid,not as a woman.She’s a good girl though but she’s too immature and can be annoyingly clingy and irritating just like right now.

-Oppa!I missed you so much! – she screamed to loud for my liking and then she threw herself on my neck but I managed to escape from her hands.

-Krystal,you know I don’t like you coming here.

-I know but I just wanted to see you.Come on let’s go out and have a lunch.Please.

-No.

-Oppa!Why are you acting this way?! We haven’t seen each other for over  two weeks.Let’s go out.

-Krystal,right now I’m at work and you know very well that I can’t.You need to stop doing this.Stop coming here every da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter