Meeting You

My Heart Is Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kibum*

So much…I wanted to just stay in my bed and sleep so much but my alarm clock was ringing for a few minutes already and that meant that it was time for me to get up unless I wanted to be late for work. Last night I stayed late with Taemin to help him with his Math homework. Oh,yeah! Taemin!I have to wake him up.With many effors I slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.God I looked terrible.Blond locks were scattered in all directions.My eyes were red and puffy and my face couldn’t look paler.I brushed my teeth and managed to get my hair in order.I chose my outfit quickly – dark jeans that had a few small patches and a white top with black captions.I don’t really dress in the most proper way for a person who works in one of the most successful company in South Korea.Most of the people wear suits but since there’s no dress code and I’m still quite surprised about that I wear whatever I like.Moreover I really hate suits,toxidos and such clothes.I rushed in Taemin’s room.He had to be up by now but of course just like every other morning I had to yell at him so he could move his .

-Taemin.Get up.Now. – I tried to wake him up keeping myself calm but it didn’t really work.I have to switch to my yelling self again because my dear cousin just rolled over and pretended that he didn’t hear a thing.

-TAEMIN!Get up right NOW!You have to go to school ! – I yelled and ripped off the blanket out of his hands.

-Hyung!Please just five more minutes!Pleeeease!

-Not even half a minute.You had to be up by now.

-But…

-Lee Taemin.If you don’t get up before I manage to count to three you will stay hungry for the next month.

-Come on,Key hyung.You won’t do this to me.

-Try me.One…two..thr…

-Okay!Okay!I’m up!Why do you always do that to me? – he was giving me a tantrum just like a little kid.Actually he really was a little kid for me,kid that I have to take care of.I think of him as a little brother not as a cousin.His mom and dad passed away when he was four years old and my parents adopted him since then we were inseperable.My parents…I miss them so much every single day but now it’s not the time to think about them and get emotional.

-Good boy.Hurry up and dress up.And come to have a breakfast cause we’ll both be late.

I went in the kitchen and made an omelette with bacon and cheese.Simple.Easy.Deicious.I looked at the clock.It was seven am.We did not have much time.

-Taemin!Get down!We have to leave soon and you haven’t had your breakfash yet! – I was hoping that at least this morning everything would go smooth.

After a few seconds I heard the sound of fast-paced steps and finally both of us were at the table.

-Do you want me to send you off to school? – I asked even though I already knew the answer very well.

-I am not a baby anymore,hyung.Besides Minho hyung said that he would come and take me.

-So I can’t go but if it’s “Minho hyung” there’s no problem. – I wanted to a bit.I did not have a problem with Minho but if I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter