einn

Saga Hennar | MoonSun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story does not involve and will not partake in any times of the real history. It is a mere fiction and fantasy connected to mythology and history. Mostly, the Norse Mythology and Viking History. If any misunderstanding were shown, please comment immediately. Thank you

Yong's POV

I woke up at weird scent of the room. I scrunched my face wondering why our classroom smells like chlorine and some other chemicals. Maybe it was the fried octopus that Jin and Jae Hwan is eating. No! Why would a fried octopus smell like chemical? What if it's chemistry class? Idiot me! It's just the first day why would there be chemicals!

I decided to raise my head away from my arms which was on the table. I rubbed my eyes and slowly my vision is being clear. or not. I looked around the unfamiliar surrounding. Where the hell am I? I wiped my little drool beside my lips and stood up from the seat.

I looked around and noticed the vintage like surrounding. This looks awesome. On the other side was a more creepy part of the room. It was full of magic items around. Seiðr. Yeah, that's probably it. Wait what seiðr? I made my way to the other side of the room observing it's mere dark colors and magic circles drawn. No wonder, I'm on a witch's room. How the hell did I come here though?

Please don't tell me that 'Scarlet Heart Ryeo' is real. Please don't tell me that 'Scarlet Heart Ryeo' is real. Please don't tell me that 'Scarlet Heart Ryeo' is real. Please-

My thoughts were cut when I heared something bang. I look back and saw someone wearing a black cloak that was covering their whole body. I felt my back shiver and got goosebumps all over me. Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.

"What are you doing standing there, Sun?" The person said. She's a she? But, how did she know my name?

"I- i'm- Please don't kill me." Wait, I wasn't supposed to say that! 

"What do you mean kill you?" She then removed the hood of her cloak. It felt like a slow motion as I see her figure. Purple hair, plum lips, round eyes, pointed nose. No doubt, it's...

"Moon Byul-yi"

"How did you know my whole name, Sun?" She looked at me. I avoided her gaze and sat on the seat I left a while ago. How the hell am I supposed to answer that? Am I to not know about her whole name? I can feel my palms sweat because of Moon Byul's faze.

"Nevermind, that's the least of my concern." She said removing her cloak fully which showed her full well built body. Her sleeveless armor that was only on her chest, her bare stomach, and full black leggings. I can't help but notice the tattoo on her right shoulder and arm.

"You're staring at my tattoo." Moon Byul said as she opens a big brown book.

"Sorry." I mumbled. I feel weird. How can I come on this world? Plus, what if she asks me about things that I probably don't know? The fact that she has that weird yet familiar tattoo on her arms makes me scared either.

"It's fine. That one in my arm is Aegishjalmur, the Gungnir is the one on my shoulder." She replied without looking at me.

"Aegis- what?"

"Aegishjalmur." She chuckled. "This tattoo is a guidance for me whenever there is battle. With its power, I can be immediate to win a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter