Prologue

Saga Hennar | MoonSun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong's POV

New school, new life. I've been dreaming on entering this university since my whole life. I studied so hard for the sake of passing on this university. Finally after 13 years of hell in various school, I am standing in front of Rainbow Bridge World University. What a life achievement!

I am walking through the hallways of this big academy, and all I can say is, oh damn. There are students whole look like foreigners, some look like thugs, some are extremely hot, and some are idiotic as they seem. I want to judge each one of them but I'm trying my best to stay kind like how I look. Well, maybe not. This guy walking beside me smells like an armpit. This girl walking across me, looks horrible. This couple of my left looks like they had a rough doings last night. This girl--

I stopped my tracks along with the others around me as this girl walk. She has this cool and a girl crush aura in her. Her round eyes are so mesmerizing. Her purple hair that flows with the wind as she walks. Her nose were perfectly pointed. Her gummy smile that shines as she moves her lips. She was so breathtaking. She walked passed me along with her gang. Our eyes slowly met each other. I glanced back and saw her immediately glance at me, so fast then retreated. 

Moon Byul-yi

I remember her as my indirect nemesis. It may sound weird but I really do think of her like that. Eversince she came to my former school, my friend Hani, who used to be the only one hanging out with me, forgot about me and changed her new bestfriend to Moon Byul. It may seem childish but Hani has been my only friend 3 years ago. She's like a family to me who suddenly forgot about my existence. Even though I lost Hani, I found myself mending my heart with new friends.

Speaking of new friends here comes,

"Yong Sun!!"

Ahn Hye Jin and Jung Whee In, my newly found bestfriend last 3 years. They found me eating alone at the school grounds, and they suddenly messed up in front of me. With my help, the two of them was excused from suspension for breaking and vandalizing school stuffs.

"I was panicking whether or not we'll see you!" Whee In loudly exclaimed and embraced me with her bone crushing hug. "Whee In was a the verge of crying when she saw Moon Byul pass." Hye Jin chuckled. 

Whee In released me from her hug and pouted. "I was seriously worried because you might be alone, and you'll breakdown!"

"You idiot. I've moved on! Stop whining and let's just go to our class."

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

We entered our class nervously. I mean, yeah, we're really nervous. What if our classmate dislike me? Negativity please get away. When we entered, I immediately wanted to retreat back and run. Because, why not? My stomach felt upset. Whee In said my face was so pale. Hye Jin said I feel cold. There's only one reason for that.

Moon Byul-yi.

This univer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter