tvö

Saga Hennar | MoonSun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story does not involve and will not partake in any times of the real history. It is a mere fiction and fantasy connected to mythology and history. Mostly, the Norse Mythology and Viking History. If any misunderstanding were shown, please comment immediately. Thank you.

Yong's POV

'I can't understand a thing!' I groaned as I stare at book before me. Moon Byul was busy reading something on the small broken couch. I continue to stare at her until she notices me. I observed her figure. Same outfit as before, but I really am curious on her tattoos. Aegishjalmur, Gungnir, Enchantress Solar, Norse Vikings. These are too much for me to handle.

"It's rude to stare you know, focus on reading that." Moon Byul suddenly said, cutting out of my thoughts. I shook my head and pouted at her. "I don't even understand a thing! I mean math is stressing me but I've never read too much Norse Mythology ever in my life! Heck, I can't even memorize all of Zeus' 82 wives.", I ranted.

She looked at me with some confused look. I returned her with a tired look. Then I remembered, 'She has no idea what the hell I'm saying.' She looks at me as if I am out of this world. I mean I am but, I am existing in front of her now.

"You talk so weird..." Moon byul shook her head with a puzzled look. She stood up and grabbed the book before me. I tapped her but she hissed at my touch. The part where touched her was glowing red then suddenly disappeared.

She widened her eyes at me then glared. 'Oh, how fast her mood changed.'  I gulped at Moon Byul's gaze . 'Is she angry? Oh no, no, no.' She grabbed my wrist and neared her face in me, not breaking the glare.

"Who are you?" She hissed with those y husky voice of hers'. 'Idiot Yong Sun, idiot! Don't call her y while she's glaring at you as if she wants to murder you.' "I said, who are you?!", Moon Byul angrily shouted.

"S- sun", I nervously said. 

"You're not Sun! She touched me before but this never happened!"

Maybe I should tell her the truth. A part of me does not want to tell the secret but a part of me does. How should I say it though? I can't just say that, 'I'm from another world or time'. Or maybe, I could just answer her question about knowing who I am.

"I'm not Sun..." I whispered. Her grip on my wrist lightened but the glare grew stronger. I can feel knives piercing trough my eyes. "I am Sun, but not."

"What do you mean?"

"My real name is Kim Yong Sun, and somehow... my soul is in Sun's body..." I silently said but enough for Moon Byul to hear. 'Great, I manage to say that without stuttering.'

"You're a witch!" 

"Wait up, wait up!... Aren't you one?" I asked raising my eyebrows. I mean she has those magic thingies in her room area soo...

"I'm a vǫlva and a sorceress" Moon Byul answered with crossed arms.

'Wait what? Sorceress? Then she's a witch too! ' I shrugged my shoulders then puffed my cheeks. "Then you're a witch too." I muttered silently.

"Witch is an insult to a sorceress! Don't you dare to call me that!"

"Then why did you call me a witch!"

"Because you're evil!"

'What the hell? Evil?' How could she call me evil?!?

"I'm not!"

"Then how did you-"

"I don't know! I really don't!"

Moon Byul backed away for a bit and stared at my eyes. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter