2 AM

Damn Hormones....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chae~"

Eunbi shaked her husband body. Then, She patted his chubby cheeks few times to wake him. The latter only grunted and turn his body, unbothered with her acts. She sighed and decided to kick his body till he falls down, making a loud thud sounds. 

"Ouch! Babe, what's wrong?" Chaeyeon winced in his deep voice will rubbing his head, his one eye opened and stared at her with frowns. Eunbi crossed her arms and pointed to her belly. 

"Little Lee is craving for cotton candy. Can Daddy Lee get it for her?" Eunbi pouted and acting cute. Chaeyeon blinked as he surprised with her acts, before getting his conscious back. Anyway, they're having a daughter. 

"Cotton candy? At this hour?" She nods eagerly at his questions. He scratched his not itchy nape while thinking the way he get a cotton candy at this freaking 2 AM. Hearing no response from her husband, Eunbi took that as a sign that he refused to search for that sweets. She once again sulked and decided to laid on the bed again, cover her body with the blanket. 

"You're a freaking CEO of CC Group, Lee. You've had a sweets factory! Why you don't use that?!" Eunbi grumbled in her breath. 

"That sweet factory only producing chocolates, dairy products, candies... they're not making cotton candy." Chaeyeon pushed his hair back in frustration. 

"Then, I want you to search for it till you get me one. If not....say goodbye to your Xbox." He stared at his wife in disbelief, but then an idea passed in his head. He grinned and lay back beside her on the bed, hugging her from behind. His hand moved beneath her silk dress and caressed her belly. 

"Lee what are you-"

"Sshhh... instead of buying one, What about making it?" Eunbi immediately turned to him, a bright smile plastered on her face. 

"Really?! You will make it for me?" Eunbi snuggles closer to him until her stomach in contact with his waist. His grins widen and nods to her question. She can't help but squealed and hugged him, he t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter