Sleeping on the couch Feat. Mood swings

Damn Hormones....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi is 7 months pregnant. It's her first pregnancy after got married with her highschool's charming prince, Lee Chaeyeon. Eunbi so happy having a man like Chaeyeon to be her life partner. He is a romantic, sweet, sporty boy when they're still dating. But after marriage, he turns become a mature, y, caring husband Eunbi can ask for. He will be there whenever she ask for him, even though sometimes she is jealous when his some hot pretty business colleagues stayed close to him or when he choose to sleep with his papers and laptop than join her to the comfy bed and cuddles her till morning came. 

And now, the young Mrs. Lee is watching the television while waiting her husband home, her pregnant stomach sticks out to her pajama dress. She watched the show boringly while keep munching her Krispy Kreme donuts. Well, being pregnant sure increase her appetite a lot. She had 4 meals a day, sweets, milks, fruits, and a lot of things. Her cheeks become chubby, her s getting bigger, and she started to get lazy to move. Very different to her usual self, like to work outs, dancing, and hate to staying at home. 

"I'm home~"

Eunbi moved the donut box away and stands up to greet her husband, excitedly approach him with bouncy steps. 

"Whoa, whoa be careful!"

She quickly throw her body to him, snuggling to his broad chest. Chaeyeon chuckled seeing his wife antics, wrapped his arm to her shoulders. 

"Miss me huh?"

"It's not me who missed you. It's little Lee."

"Tch....yeah,yeah like I believe that."

She pushed his body away and pouted at him, crossing her arms above her belly. Chaeyeon hold back a grins as he find his wife so cute and adorable with her 'chubby' looks. 

"You looks really cute, you know. Look at your cheeks."

"Hmph! So I'm no longer pretty?! I'm just cute?! Fine! I know I'm gaining weights a lot and now I'm just a fat pregnant woman. These cheeks?! These fat-filled cheeks?!"

Eunbi throw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter