She Dislike His Secretary Feat. Shopping!

Damn Hormones....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An update because holiday is over and tomorrow I'm going back to a hellhole called school. This chap is kinda random so wrong. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm gonna get that, and that, and those, and the yellow one, the bunny one looks cute, and- what do you think, babe? Is that perfect for our baby'?" Eunbi turned to her husband who busy talking with the store manager. 

"Uhhh...yeah." Chaeyeon just nod his head without looking. 

Eunbi rolled her eyes and hissed in annoyance. Work is always been his priority, Eunbi always been hated that side of Chaeyeon. She told the store keeper to keep what she wants and then approached her workaholic husband. 

"Excuse me, Mr. Nam. But can I talk to Chaeyeon for a minute?" She interrupted their discussion and pulled Chaeyeon's blazer.

"Sure, Mrs. Lee. He is your husband, he is all yours." The manager chuckled and left them, not before bowing down to them.

"Thank you." Eunbi smiled to the man before he left. She turn to Chaeyeon who raised his brow at her.

"I told you to accompany me to shop for our baby's stuff! Not doing your job!" 

"Well, I'm doing both. I accompany you, I'm doing my job." 

"But I'm not feeling like I was accompanied. You literally chatting with the manager since we stepped in the store till I'm done, which is a whole  Now, let's go to a furniture store. We need to search for the crib."  Chaeyeon groaned as she pulled him out of the baby store.

"Babe, don't you think it's too early?" 

"Early for what?"

"For everything. What if our baby is not a girl? What if is a boy?  And the doctor predicted that we're either having a twins or even triplets.."

"Triplets?!" Eunbi stopped and turned to him, looking at him in disbelief.

"The fact that your baby bump looks a lot bigger..." 

"You think I'm fat huh?!" Eunbi grabs his collar and glared into his soul. Chaeyeon winced as he realized his mistake. He can feel people around them start to looking. Uh, not again.

"No! Of course. But from your latest ultrasound check up, the doctor said he saw other fetus. Out of nowhere, suddenly appeared."

"But isn't he said we only had a daughter?"

"Don't know. Anyway, you're gonna continue shopping or you're gonna let people staring at us."

Eunbi let go of his collar and cleared ,. She glared to the people who stares, making them quickly continue their business. She then reach for his wrist, once again and dragging him to the store in front them. 

"Oh! Good afternoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter