Lost count Feat. The Photobook

Damn Hormones....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhmm...Mrs. Lee.."

"Yes?"

The maid glanced around before take a step closer to her boss's wife. Eunbi raised her brow in confusion, but leaned in anyway. The maid position herself to whisper the lady.

"I found this at Mr. Lee's office while cleaning."

Eunbi moved away and look at the maid. The maid slowly revealed a magazine from her uniform, giving it to the pregnant woman. Eunbi glanced at the magazine, pondering for a minute before taking the magazine from her hand, then told her to continue her job. Eunbi fixed her seat and put the magazine on her lap. 

"Now, what's he up to, that Lee."

Eunbi turned the magazine to the first cover, a frown automatically appeared as soon as she saw the model of the cover. It's a young woman, her age pretty much around her husband's age, and she knew her.

"Miyawaki Sakura...."


It's her husband's ex. 

Eunbi decided to open the magazine. Kinda expected the content but still surprised, it's not a magazine. Instead, it's a photobook. The book filled with the Japanese woman image with different concept in every pages. There's one in suit, one in summer look, one in casual look, one in....BIKINI?!!! 

 

"Lee Chaeyeon.....hope you go home earlier than the usual..."


Eunbi tighten her holds on the papers till it crumpled. She gritted her teeth but her lips smiling sadistically. The maids who peeked from the kitchen widen their eyes in horror. 

"See? I told you it's the worst idea to tell her!"
"I-i don't know that she will be this mad." 
"Now, let's just pray for Mr. Lee. Hope he survived from her wrath."

 

 

 

"Babe! I'm home."

Chaeyeon frowns as he noticed no answers from his wife. He shrugs, maybe she's already fell asleep. He took off his coat and throw it on the couch, loosen his tie and pull up his sleeves till elbows level, then went to the kitchen to get some drink. Little did he know, Eunbi still awake. Her gaze followed his movement as she observed her husband from upstairs. She decided to join him to the kitchen.

"You're home."

Chaeyeon almost choked as he heard her cold tone. He wiped his mouth with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter